Winners of February's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Thanks homie! This makes tournament #3 I think haha. (Still waiting on the badge from the other though.)

WastedSkyPirate

Thanks homie! This makes tournament #3 I think haha. (Still waiting on the badge from the other though.)

Congratulations pal! I'm fairly certain this makes you the forum member with the most tournament wins and, therefore, the one most responsible for raiding TCG Player's stocks!

On the issue of badges, I've been told that the badge program has been scrapped... which is a bit odd. I'm waiting for a couple of tournament's worth of badges too. @PMJ - any clarity on this?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Thank you my brotha.

Are you forreal? I really liked the badges...didn't see any news on em so I'll wait for PMJ man.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You aren't the only one who has asked about missing tourney badges. I'm not part of the team that deals with the badges, so I can't tell you what the deal is.

I'll put a word in to the powers that be and I'll let you guys know what I can once I find out more.

also my Unown badge is gone, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sarakazi

Aspiring Trainer
I was so surprised at that message in my inbox. Glad you guys liked my deck. :D I have had so much fun playing with it.