News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

Fayld

Rayquaza / Eelektross Master
Advanced Member
I'm not sure. . field blower seems to be a one per deck thing so if you have 2-3 of these as your tool, just reattach

I agree. Expanded has item and supporter based tool removal already and neither are ran as more than a 1 of in almost any deck. While people will need to be a bit more careful with tool placement, it isn't like tools just go out the window. This is a great card for more than just darkness decks. This card would be flat out amazing for a Lapras deck.

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
This will be good in Turbo Dark, but will it actually take the place of EXP share? I don´t think so.
But with this and Darkrai GX in the format, Darkrai might be the best deck- but don´t forget, after rotation there will be no more Yveltal EX or Giratina EX in the format. (or, for that matter, DDE)

The presence of Strong Energy and Scorched Earth helps out a little bit with this, but not much...
This first attack is probably what will be used most, as a way to 2HKO most GX´s.... and the second attack is decent getting rid of annoying stadiums like Silent Lab. The GX attack just seems so blunt and boring..... sometimes they just run out of ideas, I like the creative attacks like on Darkrai GX and such....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I feel like I couple things are being overlooked by a few of you...
This will not make Exp. Share obselete.
You need multiple energy down on your active for this to even be "better" than Exp. Share
and even then, only setting up one Pokemon is a lot riskier than spreading your energy.

Which leads me to my next point:
This card is a lot easier to play around than Exp. Share.
Lysandre, Escape Rope, etc.
Having your active switched on you is not an uncommon thing in this game.
Wish Baton does nothing, unless that Pokemon is knocked out.
Exp. Share works from any of your Pokemon being knocked out, as long as it's active.

On top of this... it means your basic attackers won't be able to use Fury Belt, as this card will be attached to the
Pokemon you're setting up, as opposed to Exp. Share which is attached to your bench to stay set-up.

Exp. Share will stay in Turbo Dark.
Darkrai only needs 2 energy to attack, so attaching to the bench for the third is almost always safer.
You can attach Exp. Shares to things like Shaymin, and suddenly your support mons are helping you do damage.

Exp. Share is weaker to Field Blower than Wish Baton, as you want multiple Exp. Shares in play at a time...
but I think this will be accounted for (one-of an Eco Arm, perhaps).

Wish Baton can find it's way into non-Darkrai decks though, like Lapras, Volcanion, etc.

I think it will be played... it's just not... as game breaking as some of you may think. Haha.

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
This will be good in Turbo Dark, but will it actually take the place of EXP share? I don´t think so.
But with this and Darkrai GX in the format, Darkrai might be the best deck- but don´t forget, after rotation there will be no more Yveltal EX or Giratina EX in the format. (or, for that matter, DDE)

The presence of Strong Energy and Scorched Earth helps out a little bit with this, but not much...
This first attack is probably what will be used most, as a way to 2HKO most GX´s.... and the second attack is decent getting rid of annoying stadiums like Silent Lab. The GX attack just seems so blunt and boring.... sometimes they just run out of ideas, I like the creative attacks like on Darkrai GX and such....

Didn't the shiny Yveltal EX promo come out with Fates Collide and would therefore still be legal? I don't remember when it came out but I thought it was the tin for Fates

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Didn't the shiny Yveltal EX promo come out with Fates Collide and would therefore still be legal? I don't remember when it came out but I thought it was the tin for Fates

It did come out around the same time, but it's not part of the Fates Collide set.
It's a Promo card -- XY150
Currently Legal are: XY36 and higher

This number will change at the next rotation.

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
It did come out around the same time, but it's not part of the Fates Collide set.
It's a Promo card -- XY150
Currently Legal are: XY36 and higher

This number will change at the next rotation.

That's what I meant, it seems that promos usually phase in and out with the sets they come out around, so as long as Fates survives rotation, shiny Yvel should stay in as well

Vivek

Evil Yveltal
Tell me you don't want all these. Look at all these Full art Supporters.

If they do not release this outside of Japan, I am packing my bag and move to Japan.

60c8179557921f28f3cfdc875f12efea.jpg

Vyn

Aspiring Trainer
Queen Haze GX - Discard all energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Okay now what does the first one do

squirtli

Gen 6 National Dex Complete!
First attack on Salazze is 50 damage times the number of prize cards you've already taken.

TotoBoss

Kappa
They're seriously working to get decks with 60 fa's/Sr's aren't they? Pretty much all decent supporters are getting fa's and they're printing every decent item as a secret rare. Just waiting for the sr stadiumsto be revealed.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Man, those FA supporters look amazing. They just better end up being XY promos over here & not be reprinted in our SM sets - Hex wouldn't be bad, but having Flare Grunt in a SM set won't make much sense (need them Skull & Aether members!), and N has already long overstayed its welcome.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I was gonna make a "Top 3 Cards I think should get FAs" ...but, they just leaked 2 of my 3 (Hex + Grunt).
Well, on to the next project~

Oh, and that N looks amazing.
I actually really like N as a card, it adds a lot of depth to the game, I hope it stays in Standard.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Holy cow those Full Art supporters are gorgeous. Why didn't they print them in XY sets? I don't know, I kinda hate this late-late-late reprints.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
*LE GASP!* A Shauna FA now?! Want that sooooo bad. Such a great card for decks that get ahead early. :D

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
Gimme 10 N's and Hex Maniacs, please.

Also, they better release a "Super Supporter Collection" with all these FAs in it.

TotoBoss

Kappa
I also just love these fa's honestly, cant wait what the rest is they're going to print fa/sr! Even though I wont be able to play this all irl (unless theyre promos) theyre still very pretty to look at :) (inb4 Fa Delinquent/Ninja Boy)