Collecting Aria's Cool Collection Thread

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
Hey there fellow Beachgoers!

~Starting this week, I'll be posting some pictures of my vast collection of various Pokemon cards! Some of them are completed sets and most are ongoing.
My completed sets are:
*Generations Radiant Collection
*Shining Pokemon from Shining Legends

Ongoing collections:
*Supporters from the Sun and Moon Series (regular, foil and full art versions of each)
*Pokemon from the Gym Challenge and Gym Heroes expansions
*Foreign cards
and...
My Articuno collection of course! ^_^

Articuno_Aria

This week's featured card is the card that started my quest to collect any and every Articuno card ever printed: #17/62 from the Fossil set! I came to own this card in a most interesting fashion, it came from my ex lol. He knew how much I loved Articuno and gave it to me as a gift. After we broke up I never gave it back :p (I don't think he even noticed or cared but the past is in the past).

Anyway, this is #1 in my Articuno collection :) I have a second English copy and a Japanese copy that I picked up at the Madison, WI regionals for only $1!

Enjoy!

~AA

WIN_20180914_10_42_49_Pro%20(2).jpg

Attachments

• WIN_20180914_10_42_49_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20180914_10_42_49_Pro (2).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 27

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
This week's featured card is the card that started my quest to collect any and every Articuno card ever printed: #17/62 from the Fossil set! I came to own this card in a most interesting fashion, it came from my ex lol. He knew how much I loved Articuno and gave it to me as a gift. After we broke up I never gave it back :p (I don't think he even noticed or cared but the past is in the past).

Anyway, this is #1 in my Articuno collection :) I have a second English copy and a Japanese copy that I picked up at the Madison, WI regionals for only $1!

Enjoy!

~AA

WIN_20180914_10_42_49_Pro%20(2).jpg
Got that one. Do you Zapdos as well?

Articuno_Aria

Getting closer to my goal of getting all the Gym Challenge & Gym Heroes Pokemon! :D
One of the reasons I love the Pokémon community: everyone is so kind and willing to help you achieve your goals, whether it’s collecting or battling. The owner of the card shop I play at found some cards for me ^_^
Today one of my friends found 9 cards I needed

Attachments

• 4355065E-2E60-4BB2-ADBE-D2C2EC32770B.jpeg
    4355065E-2E60-4BB2-ADBE-D2C2EC32770B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Getting closer to my goal of getting all the Gym Challenge & Gym Heroes Pokemon! :D
One of the reasons I love the Pokémon community: everyone is so kind and willing to help you achieve your goals, whether it’s collecting or battling. The owner of the card shop I play at found some cards for me ^_^
Today one of my friends found 9 cards I needed
How many more do you need?

Articuno_Aria

~This week's collector's gem is my first card I've had signed! I went to my first Regional tourney at Madison in 2017, where Eric Stuart (aka Brock, James from Team Rocket, etc) and Veronica Taylor (aka the OG Ash) were there as guests signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. After I sold off my bulk I used the money I got from it to purchase a Full Art Brock's Grit for him to sign. He was very nice and fun to talk to :)

**Apologies for grainy picture quality, it's from my webcam**

WIN_20181001_21_25_35_Pro (2).jpg

Articuno_Aria

Hey y'all! Came back from Memphis a few days ago (which was a blast!) with some new cards for the collection! I was able to pick up 2 FA Zinnia (one I found out later I overpaid for ), a SUM promo Oranguru, a playset of HGSS Copycat for $2 each, and probably my favorite find was a 1st edition Rocket's Moltres!