Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
First of all, I received a message that someone blocked me last night.

My process of elimination:
  • Keeper: He is cleared for being a bomb confirmed by Jabber's last question to the host.
  • NP: He is the indie.
  • bbninjas: He is cleared for claiming Twilight and nobody counterclaimed him.
  • Zone: Not 100% cleared, but very likely town for his behavior during the whole game and his fight with Camo.
And that leaves Drac as the last scum...
He is at L-2, so VIRTUALVOTE: Drac.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Uh... have you even checked the posts?
How is it possible that you saw me and NP voting Camo, yet not read that it was NP's ability that prolonged the day?

I read the votes doesn't meant I remember all abilities claimed.

Oh. Camo pushed on Zone for basically the entire game... forgot about that. Very happy with ##VOTE: Drac right now. Question for @GM DracLord; why are you town?

@NinjaPenguin; You clear Keeper for being a bomb that is probably town, yet you didn't clear Mariano for being the JOAT that is probably town . I don't see how these scenarios are any different?

Aside, Drac's key contributions as described by Zone is basically a stripped-down ISO, and that should be adequate for informing your vote right now.

I don't mind getting lynched today as long as you guys also planned who the scum would be. Used this day to discuss and lynched me towards the ends to help town win. Since we are at our last scum. You guys could afford lynching a town and loosing a town tonight for 2-1-1 (T-S-I) tomorrow. Nevermind mind that you were targetting this whole time.
For the answer to you question. I don't know how I can prove I'm town other then how my ability is design to run from being NK. Making it hard to prove (Scum need to target me while I'm hiding resulting in no kill / scum target the person I'm hiding behind resulting in 2 deaths) / me hiding behind the killer would show no different.

First of all, I received a message that someone blocked me last night.

My process of elimination:
  • Keeper: He is cleared for being a bomb confirmed by Jabber's last question to the host.
  • NP: He is the indie.
  • bbninjas: He is cleared for claiming Twilight and nobody counterclaimed him.
  • Zone: Not 100% cleared, but very likely town for his behavior during the whole game and his fight with Camo.
And that leaves Drac as the last scum...
He is at L-2, so VIRTUALVOTE: Drac.

Town me and Scum me both don't really have much different. So i get it why the point bb used a few days back against me is exactly the same as my town play. In both roles I tend to not be weary of voting against some of the players whom I knew could easily able to lead the town to lynch me.

Anyway, I don't remember at any point of the game that Zone got cleared. Zone's fight with Camo could just easily be staged as Camo know he would get lynched easily after the day passed and building town reputation for his teammate (Zone) would be good. I know I would build town rep with Luis kinda suicide and Camo easy lynch so that I can be the last one standing.

Reading back what I wrote above, scum me would say the exact same thing..

----------------
Regardless,
I'm going to bed so I'm leaving my full role here and my list of target for points that could be discuss by you guys.

You are Fluttershy, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

A shy pegasus from Cloudsdale and Rainbow Dash's best friend, an accident during a race led you to discovering your ability to communicate with animals, and thus, your cutie mark. As the Element of Kindness, you're known for solving problems by panicking diplomacy and showing others kindness, even though they may not deserve it, to animals all across the land (except dragons - those are scary). Some of your other talents include sewing, conducting a bird choir, and being jaw-droppingly beautiful, so much so that you even did a brief stint as a supermodel. Rarity is insanely jealous of how you manage to look so good without trying. You're also kind of a doormat, preferring not to start conflicts with other ponies, but... everypony has their limits - including somepony as meek and timid as you.

Active Ability: Panic

When the going gets tough, the tough get going! And you get going, all right, right out of your house and to someone else's to hide. Once a night, you may PM me ##HIDE BEHIND: Player. You will spend the night hiding behind that player, protecting yourself from any kills that resolve on you; however, if one resolves on the player you use this ability on, you will also die, even if a second kill also resolves on you.
Farewell Ability: Saddle Rager
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Win Condition: All threats eliminated​

Day 1 - Picks Professor_jplap
Night 1 Results - Your action was successful.

##HIDE BEHIND: Luispipe8
Night 2 Results - Your action was successful.

##HIDE BEHIND:bbninjas
Night 3 Results - Your action was blocked.

No Action

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Ok, I think the low activity here indicates that we have the things clear, right? If so, and if you agree, we can just hammer Drac.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
You clear Keeper for being a bomb that is probably town, yet you didn't clear Mariano for being the JOAT that is probably town . I don't see how these scenarios are any different?
Jabber confirmed there's a town bomb in the set up. No such thing was done with town JOAT.

Opinions on a massclaim? Scum always kills BB tonight; it's simply the mechanically correct play, so there should be no consequences to it.

Also do we have an idea of who Camo blocked every night?

I'm not 100% sold on Drac being scum; Mariano has significant equity to me and I want to check my suspicions that he was never okay ending up on Camo with an ISO.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
I highly doubt there'd be two JOAT roles on either side. That was the first piece of evidence against Camo. We can't take that as evidence against flipped scum and not also use it as town evidence the other way around. Just like Jabber, too many things add up for Mariano being town.

It's either Zone or Drac, and Zone at least has his read of Celever going for him. Drac has nothing. Being Fluttershy doesn't mean anything either because Camo's safe-claim was Rarity.
Like there's literally no way to prove Drac's claim. He could be targeting players for anything.

That being said, if nothing else we need to see Zone's claim.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
That being said, the result I got from Zone's Farewell ability:
You learned Zone Q11's Farewell Ability permanently switches the Active Abilities of two players of his choosing,

NinjaPenguin

I highly doubt there'd be two JOAT roles on either side. That was the first piece of evidence against Camo. We can't take that as evidence against flipped scum and not also use it as town evidence the other way around. Just like Jabber, too many things add up for Mariano being town.

It's either Zone or Drac, and Zone at least has his read of Celever going for him. Drac has nothing. Being Fluttershy doesn't mean anything either because Camo's safe-claim was Rarity.
Like there's literally no way to prove Drac's claim. He could be targeting players for anything.

That being said, if nothing else we need to see Zone's claim.
The first piece of evidence against Camo was the fact that he couldn't care less about who was lynched.
We need to also read players; Zone gets towncred for the fact that Camo seemed to have much intent to lynch him and Camo normally doesn't bus.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
The first piece of evidence against Camo was the fact that he couldn't care less about who was lynched.
We need to also read players; Zone gets towncred for the fact that Camo seemed to have much intent to lynch him and Camo normally doesn't bus.
Camo was scummy for as long as he was playing, I just meant tangible evidence.
Zone being targeted by revealed scum is another good point in Zone's direction.

If it isn't Drac I'll be very surprised.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
"Camo doesn't bus" is completely false - Camo does bus, and is very strategic when he does, so Zone shouldn't be cleared entirely out of what Camo does.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I do think it's enough evidence to point votes at GM Drac and not Zone, mostly because of the timing - Camo was pursuing Zone for pretty much the entire game, which would mean he's been trying to bus a scumbuddy for the entire game, and that's a bit absurd.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Ah, right.

@Mariano11887 and @Zone Q11 should both massclaim now (and Drac, but he's done that already).
We still need Zone to reveal his claim. I'd like to compare it to something he said earlier.
Uh... sure.
You are Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Cadance), and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

An alicorn princess and current ruler of the Crystal Empire, you managed to restore the Crystal Heart to glory and drive the evil King Sombra from the kingdom with the help of Twilight and her friends. You and your husband, Shining Armor, recently became the parents of an alicorn baby named Flurry Heart. Perhaps unsurprisingly, with the whole debacle surrounding Tirek kidnapping the Cakes' foals, you've become a little obsessed with keeping Flurry Heart safe. If you were to lose her... you fear for whatever pony would dare threaten the heir to the Crystal Throne. The magic of an alicorn princess is not something to be trifled with.

Passive Ability: Emissary of the Crystal Empire
As a sovereign nation, it is important for the Crystal Empire to maintain good relations with Equestria. Therefore, on night zero, you will automatically send out an emissary as a show of good will. At the end of the night, they will report back with the name of a randomly chosen player who is aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force. (You will not be told their role name.)

Passive Ability: Behold! The Crystal Princess!
Loved by all your subjects, your mere presence fills the crystal ponies with hope, an invaluable asset in these trying times. As a result, the first time you are voted to be lynched, everypony will band together and save your life, unwilling to so easily lose hope. You will not die, and the day will end with no lynch.

Farewell Ability: Heart Swap
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

That being said, the result I got from Zone's Farewell ability:
You learned Zone Q11's Farewell Ability permanently switches the Active Abilities of two players of his choosing,
Oh. So that is what it does... I had been wondering what it wanted to swap.

NinjaPenguin

I do think it's enough evidence to point votes at GM Drac and not Zone, mostly because of the timing - Camo was pursuing Zone for pretty much the entire game, which would mean he's been trying to bus a scumbuddy for the entire game, and that's a bit absurd.
I'm saying less that we should be lynching Drac and more of who should die tomorrow if Drac is a townie?

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
@Mariano11887 and @Zone Q11 should both massclaim now (and Drac, but he's done that already).
At this point of the game, I have no problem on full claiming. I'm a JOAT with 4 one-time abilities. I have one ability unused (the one that I tried to use last night and was blocked), so I prefer not to expose it for now, just in case something weird happens and the game doesn't end today. Not that I think the game won't end today, but anyway...
You are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are a club founded by Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle, Applejack's little sister Apple Bloom, and their classmate, Scootaloo, out of frustration over not having your cutie marks - a symbol of a pony's calling in life. Apple Bloom's cousin Babs Seed was eventually inducted as the fourth member of the club. In an ironic twist, the three of you eventually earned your cutie marks after realizing that helping others discover their own calling was more important than finding your own. Since then, your club has been focused on helping other ponies get their cutie marks, with many success stories to your credit. The three of you tried many different activities in your quest for your cutie marks, and while none of them resulted in a cutie mark, some of them were pretty promising. In this conflict, you're finding it very difficult to get out and help since the adults won't let you out of their sight... but everypony has to sleep sometime, right?

Active Ability: [[Remaining ability]]
[[Remaining ability]]

Active Ability: Singer
Scootaloo can't sing, but that doesn't stop her from singing her heart out anyway. Time to use it to your advantage! Once a night, you may PM me ##SERENADE: Player. Scootaloo will visit that player and sing to them, badly. They won't have the heart to shoo her away, and they will be stuck at home for the night, preventing the use of any Active Abilities. You can't use this ability the same night you use [[Remaining ability]], Motivational Speaker, or Journalist. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Motivational Speaker
Apple Bloom is a hard worker, and her positive attitude is infectious, even with danger on all sides. Once a night, you may PM me ##MOTIVATE: Player. Apple Bloom visit that player and give them a pep talk, increasing their vote weight by 1 the next day, but since you stayed and chatted too long, they didn't get enough sleep, so they will be lynched at L-1 as well. You can't use this ability the same night you use [[Remaining ability]], Singer, or Journalist. If the following day is LyLo, this ability's effects are nullified. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Active Ability: Journalist
Sweetie Belle came up with the idea to become journalists for the school paper, which was a good idea that backfired once the gossip column you three created became libelous. The three of you retired following that, but the ability to learn information has stayed with you. Once a night, you may PM me ##INVESTIGATE: Player. Sweetie Belle will go visit that player, and return with their role PM; however, despite your snooping prowess, you're still just a little filly. You don't have the experience to realize when somepony is lying to you, so you won't be able to tell if the role PM you receive is a safe claim or not. You can't use this ability the same night you use [[Remaining ability]], Singer, or Motivational Speaker. This ability locks when you successfully use it.

Farewell Ability: Cutie Mark Crusaders Overload

Camo was scummy for as long as he was playing, I just meant tangible evidence.
Zone being targeted by revealed scum is another good point in Zone's direction.

If it isn't Drac I'll be very surprised.
Me too. I townread Zone, but in the rare case Drac isn't the last scum, Zone would be the only one that is not cleared by a fact, like other players. I'm pretty confident of Drac being last scum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.