Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nono you clearly said "Keeper doesn't seem too suspicious to me" for why you didn't vote him. If he's not suspicious, he's reading town unless I'm super confused on what you said.

*sigh* Just because he doesn't smell too suspicious doesn't mean i have to write an essay on why i think so

Why are there too few leads to scumhunt at this point? And assuming that there are, your vote is fine but you should at least be trying to townhunt or something in its place. Townhunting is a lot easier D1 and just letting the people who aren't coming across as town be scum is fine for now.
-> Pretty much a third of all 14 Players have voted on jplap.
-> You and Eevee are still voting on Mariano for reasons that I have forgotten. (I thought that topic was solved.)
-> Nick and Drac are voting for Keeper because they find his actions suspicious.
-> jplap's claim is a 50/50 case.
-> Keeper is OMGUSing Nick. (I believe that he had a viable reason to do so though. I can't remember anymore.)

And then there were two inactives. One of which hasn't posted anything at all.

I am pretty sure I won't get much from this.
But if anything, then I sure don't hope that jplap's bandwagon isn't filled with all-town just like Day 1 Championship 5...

I accidentally entered too early, but Jplap, you still haven't answered my question, yet you still say that you don't have any questions to answer?

Like if you aren't content with voting TE or jplap as scumhunting leads, what about finding somebody of your own and adding a whole new option to the conversation?
I mean, I could vote on T_E instead, but I feel better to vote the one who hasn't contributed anything at all so far. Plus, he didn't even answer the two questions @PMJ asked at the very beginning.

As for finding somebody on my own: I am bad at that, because unless I have a good motive to back my arguments, it would simply be a random vote without much conviction and that usually gets me nowhere.

-> Nick and Drac are voting for Keeper because they find his actions suspicious.
Whoops. I forgot. Drac voted Keeper as a greeting and not because of what I had said.
...still NAI though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back