New Poipole Promo!

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Even the Japanese freaking "participation trophy" promos are better than ours. Just amazing. This card here could actually be the reason Beast Box becomes more feasible.

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
so you could bring a notepad and write down all of your prize cards in order turn 1

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Be nice with greedy dice..or..

Hey Jirachi Prism! You found a partner, maybe?

Yup. That's the only thing Jirachi needs especially Town Map will be rotated
The thing is, Eye Opener doesn’t let you pick your prizes. Great, you can see if the “prize cheaters(Jirachi-Greedy Dice)” are there. Then what? There’s no special effect for knowing that it’s there. You don’t need this. You can just take the Prize and go “Oh, lucky me, Greedy Dice!” If there is something I’m not reaching that y’all did, please tell me what it is.

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
The thing is, Eye Opener doesn’t let you pick your prizes. Great, you can see if the “prize cheaters(Jirachi-Greedy Dice)” are there. Then what?
Then you'll know which prizes to pick and when. Greedy Dice isn't going to do you much good if it's the last prize you pick, and Jirachi needs a bench space you might not have.

Wechselbalg

brb
Uhhh if you use a card that lets you search your deck you can already tell what's prized so I'm not sure what the fuss is about. This card will certainly not make or brake Beast Box. I guess if you memorise the placement of your prizes after looking at them with Poipole you can pick up the exact card you need and it's good for greedy dice and Jirachi memes. Yay?