New 'Pikachu & Eevee Poke Ball Collection' in November!

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
If that eevee is a promo for when it comes out, could that mean that the good ability eevee stays longer since it’s much later than the first ones? Also those arts are adorable can’t wait to get them

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
Hello holo Eevee, goodbye awful chubby Eevee.

Also, no reason to play new Pikachu when we already have Nuzzle and 70 HP ones already (and why is the ability the most pointless thing in the TCG?).

Michael Stadler

Aspiring Trainer
Eevee as good as always, and pikachu..with super trash ability XD
I don't get this ability, you can just evolve pikachu to remove paralyzize

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
If that eevee is a promo for when it comes out, could that mean that the good ability eevee stays longer since it’s much later than the first ones? Also those arts are adorable can’t wait to get them
It depends on if TPCi wants to keep it in the format by making it a Black Star Promo instead of an Alternate Art promo, the original print in Sun & Moon was released well over a year ago and it'll be two months shy of two years when this collection comes out.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Like most promo of reprints it get a Stamp.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
For the Pokemon TCG lover that would like to see their deck literally roll right over the opponent. (When you put your deck inside the Pokeball and have it just roll around).

Last edited:

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Those Eevees are going to be expensive, aren't they? :eek::(
Less expensive than Japanese-exclusive ones at least. Which the poncho Eevee are shaping up to be... those are going to be expensive when you're trying to get all 8...

Personally I'd just buy the Eevee as a single. Forget the sculpture, though I am tempted.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
At this point I wonder if the evolutions of Eevee even matter anymore. I can understand not releasing Raichu cards alongside Pikachu but Eevee's purpose is to evolve. It's also whats its known for so I wonder if this is a complete rebrand for Eevee. As a person wanting a Vaporeon-GX, it sucks knowing I might not ever get one in favor of making Eevee the new Pikachu.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
At this point I wonder if the evolutions of Eevee even matter anymore. I can understand not releasing Raichu cards alongside Pikachu but Eevee's purpose is to evolve. It's also whats its known for so I wonder if this is a complete rebrand for Eevee. As a person wanting a Vaporeon-GX, it sucks knowing I might not ever get one in favor of making Eevee the new Pikachu.
You do realize that there's a Vaporeon-GX coming in November, right? :p