Pikachu and Eevee 'Collector's Chest Tin' This Fall!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Please let Eevee not be an Alternate Art so that we can keep them in Standard for 2 more years

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Oh god please let it be the 245/SM-P Eevee. I've had enough Eevee to add to my wants list in the last month.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I reckon it probably will contain that Eevee along with the Pikachu in that same link (ability to prevent paralysis one).

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update: The promos will actually be Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres — not Pikachu and Eevee.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I think you may have meshed two different products in this article. Sounds like there will be a Collector Chest containing the 3 Legendary birds as promos, but there's a 'Pikachu and Eevee Pokeball Collection' that contains 2 foil promos (presumably Pikachu and Eevee of course).

They delayed the Solgaleo/Lunala GX collection box to October because there were too many release during their intial release date, I think October is even more packed....

laorik

Aspiring Trainer
The Zapdos has Thunder Shock (for one electric, light damage, and some effect) and Drill Peck (for 4 colorless and just straight damage)

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
At least the set will have good cards. Not mush a fan of of the pokemon go evee and go pikachu games though.

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
I love the legendary birds and am always happy to see them get cards, hope this set is playable. Can't make it out too well but Articuno's probably an easy tech if fire picks up in play with the DCE attack, if nothing else.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Is that Celebi, Its Genesect, dude. Stare the pack art next to Zeraora. The purpleness of Genesect dominates

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
Is that Celebi, Its Genesect, dude. Stare the pack art next to Zeraora. The purpleness of Genesect dominates
It's Celebi, we've seen the pack art on another product. I just can't place my finger on what it was on....