Eeveelution-GX Starter Sets in November -- Include Eevee-GX!

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
I want that old Eevee card from the Pokemon Scramble (Rumble in the US) game. Hmmmggghh, it's impossible to find anywhere in the world. I have every English and Japanese card to date of the Eeveelutions and that's the only one that has eluded meeeeeeee. >.<

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Hopefully, the Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon don't evolve from the Eevee-GX, but I hope we can see the same teaser art for the three other cards.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
im not really surprised at all for this... but its still cool to know that my thought of a card was going to turn into a real card.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I wonder how they choose Pokemon to mass market. Not saying I dont appreciate Eevee and such but this isn't a Pokemon that needs the attention.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I wonder how they choose Pokemon to mass market. Not saying I dont appreciate Eevee and such but this isn't a Pokemon that needs the attention.
It does seem like they're making Eevee a new mascot of sorts, so it makes sense that it'll get attention. Even though there are more deserving 'Mons

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I want that old Eevee card from the Pokemon Scramble (Rumble in the US) game. Hmmmggghh, it's impossible to find anywhere in the world. I have every English and Japanese card to date of the Eeveelutions and that's the only one that has eluded meeeeeeee. >.<
Lucky you, all but Rumble?! That's impressive. I'm barely halfway through. Doesn't help that my budget is non-existent.

I've also been looking for the Rumble forever... I've saved the search on eBay and I haven't seen a single listing in the last 2 years. I wonder how many copies they made.

Oh, and do you know about the Eevee from Sample Set? It was never officially released but it's out there and I think it's even rarer than the Rumble one.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
It does seem like they're making Eevee a new mascot of sorts, so it makes sense that it'll get attention. Even though there are more deserving 'Mons
I angrily disagree :mad:

But yeah, I wish they did put other Pokémon in the spotlight every now and then. Even I'm getting tired of the number of Eeveelutions I'm seeing nowadays.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I angrily disagree :mad:

But yeah, I wish they did put other Pokémon in the spotlight every now and then. Even I'm getting tired of the number of Eeveelutions I'm seeing nowadays.

I just want my Project Pidgey... With eight herbs and spices.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
I've wanted to use more than 4 Eevee in a deck since I started (which wasn't long ago, it was with Ultra Prism), I'm happy with all the attention for Eevee. Never enough Eevee(lutions) for me.

But I'm also really, really wondering how this will all work. I think it will still be too much to ask for a viable deck with all 9 of them in there... tried it once with unit energies in PTCGO but either they're bugged or I don't know how to use them (ex: Leafeon GX couldnt attack after first attaching double colorless and then grass unit) I am hoping for either a modified ability/text that allows Eevee GX to evolve into any Eeveelution GX, or indeed one that allows you to bench Eeveelution GX cards, either from your deck directly, or possibly less broken AND less useful, from your hand...

But with so many Eeveelutions, regardless of energy requirements (Vaporeon/Glaceon have it easier), I have been thinking 4 eevee per deck is too few. Eevee GX will clearly change that, but I can't help wondering HOW.

Also really excited for the Kanto Eeveelutions. When I dove into the TCG for real for the first time I was already missing their GX cards, especially Flareon, my favorite after Sylveon (Sylveon, Flareon, Eevee, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon - WIP https://tinyurl.com/favoritepokemonlist - to the mods: I hope this link is allowed? Otherwise I have no issue with removing it/it being removed. It leads to dragonflycave's favorite pokémon sorter. And if it's allowed, I'd like to put it into my signature as well, as I like sharing my fav Pokémon)

Do you guys/verterans think there will be any possible decks in the future (maybe we Eevee GX's release, maybe later), that will allow for decent play of all eeveelutions, or most of them, together?
I can't see it, but I don't know enough yet about how these things work. I am hoping for it, though.