'Dragon Majesty: Legends of Unova-GX Collection' in October!

The Psychic Sorcerer

Aspiring Trainer
I thought it was in reference to the attack, I think... I honestly don't remember. But the one energy attack can't ohko them, I thought that's what the person meant? I don't remember lol.
it was a reference to those three pokemon not being in the collection boxes

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I thought it was in reference to the attack, I think... I honestly don't remember. But the one energy attack can't ohko them, I thought that's what the person meant? I don't remember lol.
I was referring to the fact that they weren’t featured in the boxes. Despite being on the Jumbo, Coin and Pin

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Why is there Salamence on the pack art? Salamence GX should be in Celestial Storm.
Not according to the official description of Dragon Majesty:
Noble Pokemon of wing and claw, flying high above the changing world! The Dragon Majesty expansion brings a mighty horde of draconic Pokemon: Reshiram-GX, Salamence-GX, Dragonite-GX, and over a dozen more, including Charizard! Their command of fire, battle, and sky puts Dragon-types at the top of many Trainers’ lists—get to know these amazing and challenging Pokemon in the Dragon Majesty expansion!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
...or perhaps there is going to be a Goodra GX revealed soon that accounts for a GX?
I’m desperate.
Do we know if these will be for purchase as individual packs?

jessalakasam

...or perhaps there is going to be a Goodra GX revealed soon that accounts for a GX?
I’m desperate.
Do we know if these will be for purchase as individual packs?
1. Zekrom is likely the 6th GX since in FBL and ULP they counted FA and RR only GXs towards the total # of GXs
2. They will be released like SLG and GEN. No single packs. Though people will probably sell just the packs on eBay. :p

jessalakasam

So then where will the other FA GXs be? Promos boxes?
According to Immewnity on Twitter a Salamence/White Kyurem box will be released for the set. Likely featuring Full Arts of the two. (Also, he mentioned a Pokéball collector's chest, a Let's GO, Pikachu and Eevee! box, an Ultra Necrozma-GX box (maybe featuring baby U-Necro and a Jumbo of the GX?), and an Island Guardians GX Premium Collection :p)

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
the pack art looks SICK! The Latios and Latias promos suck, though. We've seen certain promos from 3-pack promo boxes that are good, like Tapu Koko or the Zoark with Rip Claw.

Paul Weiskopf

Gwentigone
According to Immewnity on Twitter a Salamence/White Kyurem box will be released for the set. Likely featuring Full Arts of the two. (Also, he mentioned a Pokéball collector's chest, a Let's GO, Pikachu and Eevee! box, an Ultra Necrozma-GX box (maybe featuring baby U-Necro and a Jumbo of the GX?), and an Island Guardians GX Premium Collection :p)

Island Guardians GX Premium??? Maybe a long-awaited Lele promo???

Paul Weiskopf

Gwentigone
Cant wait for this awesome set :)

So when do we get that Fairy set? next year?

Since they're making Dragon, Fairy, and Dark themed sets, I'm starting to think that maybe we'll get mini-sets more often? Thats all just speculation, but the could make a fairy one in the spring maybe, and release the dark one next fall. That or they'll just get incorporated into our regular sets. I was actually hoping the miniset this fall would be a dragon/fairies set since it seems like Dragons are getting soooooooo much love rn and they'd want to balance it out.