Question Video issues on MS Surface for Pokemon online TCG

Xanthoss

Aspiring Trainer
I am new to the Pokémon Online TCG, and I am having an issue with the way the game displays on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. The game displays narrower than my screen, and the content on both the right and left sides are missing. It makes the game all but unplayable. Any suggestions? Thanks.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I am new to the Pokémon Online TCG, and I am having an issue with the way the game displays on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. The game displays narrower than my screen, and the content on both the right and left sides are missing. It makes the game all but unplayable. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You can tweak the screen dimensions of the game while it's being run. Try to go to Options and run the program in "Windowed Mode", which runs the program kind of like your Internet Browser, or Microsoft Word. (Except while the program is in Windowed Mode, the screen cannot be Maximized, as the dimensions of the mode are the "maximum".)

You will be asked if you want to keep the changes. If you are satisfied with the changes; then click 'Yes'.

See if that works.

Xanthoss

Aspiring Trainer
You can tweak the screen dimensions of the game while it's being run. Try to go to Options and run the program in "Windowed Mode", which runs the program kind of like your Internet Browser, or Microsoft Word. (Except while the program is in Windowed Mode, the screen cannot be Maximized, as the dimensions of the mode are the "maximum".)

You will be asked if you want to keep the changes. If you are satisfied with the changes; then click 'Yes'.

See if that works.

Thanks,but I wasn't able to see the options button. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I only hope it doesn't happen each time the game auto-rotates (which is what I think was the initial cause).