Major 'Pokemon Switch' Rumors Today -- A Breakdown and Analysis!

TincanRiolu

Can’t afford Leles :l
I have a couple questions on this. first, i wonder what the price is... since 3DS games are 40$ (US) and yet again its most likely different. and im pretty sure they chose Eevee to be the other because if you havent Played Pokémon yellow than yous should play it then you would find out. and i would choose Eevee if it evolved but since Yellow is based on the anime that means pikachu may not evolve so Eevee my not evolve either! which is kinda sad besides that they ride along with you. i wish i had an Espeon following me around as my starter! those werent really questions... Whelp.
No Espeon in the game, only Kanto Pokemon. much sadness :(

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
For now there's a lot of things that I don't like about this game... I'll wait for more info... (but I already know that I'll end up buying this game XD)

I really wished that this was the RPG. I hope they don't ditch the RPG game on the Switch.
They already confirmed that the 2019 game is the RPG like XY/SM

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I like the character artwork for the male and female characters in this game. It's overly cartoony, and kid-friendly; and that they actually look like they're 10 years old.

Ages for the PCs in Pokemon has always been ambiguous save for the odd example (like Su/Mo and US/UM, with the player character being at least older than 11).

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
So do you not gain EXP through Trainer battles? This game is sounding like it'll be an even less fun experience than Black and White 1.

arulz

THE SEEKER
Yeah I hate pokemon go so looks like I'm passing this game
It has much more in common with Yellow than

You do get exp from trainer battles - in addition you get exp from catching Pokémon (just like you do in Sun and Moon)

arulz

THE SEEKER
Why is everyone freaking out

Literally EVERYTHING is the same as a normal Pokémon game, except catching Pokémon

Which, if you use quick balls as much as you can like I do, even THAT isn’t really any different

Hopefully people are actually watching the gameplay video and not just making assumptions..:

The Last Shaymin

Floof

Literally EVERYTHING is the same as a normal Pokémon game, except catching Pokémon

Which, if you use quick balls as much as you can like I do, even THAT isn’t really any different

Hopefully people are actually watching the gameplay video and not just making assumptions..:
yeah, but catching pokemon is one of the best parts.

how are we going to shiny hunt?

can we still chain call for help?

the catching changes a lot about pokemon

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer

"You gain EXP. Points from capturing a wild Pokemon which are shared among all Pokemon in your party. The EXP. Points depend on the size of the Pokemon."

This is a very definitively-worded statement that required clarification