Eeveelution-GX Starter Sets in November -- Include Eevee-GX!

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Pikachu was actually the first pre-evolution to get a GX in the Ash's Pikachu and Team Rockets Mimikyu deck

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I was pretty convinced they were going to use the “GX evolving into GX” with Poipole/Naganadel, so this isn’t THAT surprising to me.

Still, a GX with presumably low HP with a Fighting weakness is just asking for a punch to the face :/

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
I would imagine Eevee GX would have a modified version of Energy Evolution. Also finally we are getting the original 3.

Twisty

Aspiring Trainer
I mean I think the idea is dope. I'm curious to see of these cards are any good. I feel like they have been promotimg Eevee hard lately lol I dig it.

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
Eevee-GX won't evolve into (Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon)-GX unless it would have some kind of ability that allows. RIP

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
How will we get these in English?
Evee premium collection complete with jumbo card coin and 4 boosters from out of date sets for $29.99 same release date as let's go eevee lol

Unless this is a placeholder and is actually the fabled new eevee normal evolution everyone is expecting from let's go?

arulz

THE SEEKER
I would guess that the Eevee GX would NOT evolve

Given that this is probably based on Let's Go Eevee's Eevee, which you cannot evolve in the game. I would expect it to be playable all by itself.

Or maybe it has an ability which allows it to evolve/switch into other Eeveelutions even though it doesn't normally evolve into them

Just watch me eat my words though haha

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Everyone knew they would eventually do the original Eevee evolution's as Gx, but for Eevee itself to get a Gx is kind of wild. All though it did get it's own Z move in the game so.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
OH MY GOD FINALLY MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!! FINALLY!!! PLEASE LETS SEE ALL THREE OF THEM BE GOOD FOR COMPETITIVE!!! (oh by the way if I didn't already mention it, IM SO EXCITED!)

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I was pretty convinced they were going to use the “GX evolving into GX” with Poipole/Naganadel, so this isn’t THAT surprising to me.

Still, a GX with presumably low HP with a Fighting weakness is just asking for a punch to the face :/
such as the punch from buzzwole and landorus.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I was happen when I saw Vaporeon-EX was happening but then I saw it was a starter deck card because I knew it would suck and now Vaporeon is getting a GX card and it too is a starter deck card. I Want a good Vaporeon ultra.