'GX Ultra Shiny,' Japan's Massive November Set!

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Would love to see a shiny reprint of Zoroark-GX. Big fan of it's shiny. Not so much Buzzwole since I find it's shiny to be pretty ugly.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Would love to see a shiny reprint of Zoroark-GX. Big fan of it's shiny. Not so much Buzzwole since I find it's shiny to be pretty ugly.
Japan uses the term “different color” as the name for shinies. English is the only language to use the term shiny, meaning these will not actually be shiny.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
This is getting confusing. I love this whole GX in every pack yearly thing, but it never comes to anyone else. We get tons of promo boxes. We still are missing Palossand GX, Alolan Raticate GX, and the non shiny 50% Zygarde GX. We can assume that Fairy Rise and Thunderclap Spark will be combined with our winter set and we are getting the Dragon mini-set, so how will we get all this and that Dark set? There is a lot of catch up for us right now.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
This is getting confusing. I love this whole GX in every pack yearly thing, but it never comes to anyone else. We get tons of promo boxes. We still are missing Palossand GX, Alolan Raticate GX, and the non shiny 50% Zygarde GX. We can assume that Fairy Rise and Thunderclap Spark will be combined with our winter set and we are getting the Dragon mini-set, so how will we get all this and that Dark set? There is a lot of catch up for us right now.
I think it's safer to presume that Thunderclap Spark and Explosive impact (SM8) will be what makes up our November set, and Fairy rise will come separately, much like dragon storm. Dark Order would come in a similar fashion, presumably, as well.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I think it's safer to presume that Thunderclap Spark and Explosive impact (SM8) will be what makes up our November set, and Fairy rise will come separately, much like dragon storm. Dark Order would come in a similar fashion, presumably, as well.
Dark storm prob br in Feb set

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I do wonder if the Raikou, Entei, Tornadus and Thundurus GX cards are from this, or if they'll be released as promo cards at some point in the future..?