'Mega Charizard X vs. Mega Blastoise Battle Arena Decks' Announced!

thrwycr

Aspiring Trainer
Why keep making these if they're going to keep getting worse with each iteration?

Lianleon

Aspiring Trainer
If they were doing late x and y era volcanion or something like that but no pe just the 2 worst megas (venasuar isn't tooooooo bad)

Luxinity

Elegant Cosplayer
just release a Solgaleo/Lunala battle decks already, because by the time they are released, they are already rotated

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Please for everything learn a thing from the Black and White Kyurem and make this the price of the previous ones.

Otherwise I'm kinda hopeful since they are taking another whack at it. This does have an advantage over the Kyurem one since these are the two popular Gen One mascots that will bring in more of a crowd of nostalgia. The EX choice isn't as strong for competitive players like with Darkrai and Keldeo in their respective ones but if there is a good pool of Standard and Expanded cards that would make it good for deckbuilding. Both could have ramp with Blacksmith and Water Patch alongside stadiums their deck would only benefit.

Hopefully spicy reprints with Eggecute, Blend Energies and maybe the FireRed LeafGreen art for VS Seeker?

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Yes tpci this is a genius idea of how to get people into competitive play, two horrible megas and a type advantage /s

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Well then.....that's going to be an uphill battle to whoever's playing Charizard :p
If it's the Dragon one not too much so plus nothing's better then smashing in for 300 damage. It better be one of them that deals 300 damage and not that Generations one. I don't want to coin flip for damage I just want to blow stuff up.

Actually now I'm really hoping it's the Dragon one from Flashfire then we can have Double Dragon energy in that one.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
If it's the Dragon one not too much so plus nothing's better then smashing in for 300 damage. It better be one of them that deals 300 damage and not that Generations one. I don't want to coin flip for damage I just want to blow stuff up.

Actually now I'm really hoping it's the Dragon one from Flashfire then we can have Double Dragon energy in that one.
I would love for that to be the case! Would make the battles much more fair to state the obvious.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer

i actually want the coin flip one just for kiawe victini shenanigans

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Why keep making these if they're going to keep getting worse with each iteration?

Why did they pick horrible cards to feature?

If they were doing late x and y era volcanion or something like that but no pe just the 2 worst megas (venasuar isn't tooooooo bad)

Yes tpci this is a genius idea of how to get people into competitive play, two horrible megas and a type advantage /s

Because, ladies and gentlemen, this is a company. They intend to make money on what we call a “target audience.” This was not intended for the competitive players we are. This was intended for the starting players, or the woefully misguided.

Although, a type weakness in these battle decks is just plain stupid. Like, seriously.