Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why saying "I don't think he's mafian" (what I said) automatically means that I think he's not scummy (what you say I thought)? I mean, some players have been scummy (i.e. Gekki is classic) but that doesn't make them mafian, and in Mafia 50, I thought it was highly anti-town for Lele to be fishing for information as much as he did, but that didn't make him scum. I would've though that I said or implied that the rolefishing was scummy at some point though, are you sure I didn't?

With you, I meant the way you defended Tapu Lele. But yeah, your post is sound, so I won't pursue this particular line of thought anymore. Especially after Jabber's confirmation about last game's tip for Lele. (unless all of you are scum, oh my)

I'll read back now to read and look for more stuff.

If you are worried that Tapu Lele might have a secret bulletproof ability, you should consider that it is more likely that any secret ability he might have can also be obtained via escaping the basement. So, in any case, we are risking him having a scummy ability activating. Only that lynching him early on prevents this from becoming a much greater issue when there are few of us.
That... is a really good point.
I was basically just trying to decifer it. Probably read to deep into it. I am sorry.

The issue is we have literally no more reason to suspect he's got a death-proof vest than we have for any other player in this game. If you have a reason, just say that you have one. That really shouldn't trigger anti-claim mechanisms, and if it does Vrack and NP are meanies sooooo.
Agreed
That wasn't flavor; that was a direct and unnecessary comment about the events of the previous night. This is a classic scum tactic to appear town––"Oh man TE really helped us out with that one! Good on ya TE!"
Lol. You really don't know The mird
This isn't a good idea, but I was willing to dismiss it as new town until I realized you literally have not offered up a single alternative lynch candidate.
##VOTE: mirdo
This... doesn't make any sense what so ever.
Sure. My thing wasn't the greatest play in history. But I think it is a possiblity that we had to adress. It's good that we did and you guys told me that i was stupid :p
I Agree with the Lele lynch tbh. Just... obvs no turbo lynch. We need more candidates.
Jabber might be a good candidate :^)

@Celever

Why are you defending Lele?

He is probably just trying to buy himself another day. Oh he magically can't claim suuuuure.

Are you the one in the basement chat with him? Maybe you have reason to believe he is not scum.

-_- It appears i should have read his whole post.
Nono you don't get out that easy: what part of the post made you originally think he was a member of an independent faction?
@Celever

Why are you defending Lele?
Because lynching him isn't the best option today. I've said this before.
Samwise said:
He is probably just trying to buy himself another day.
Good; we want that.
Samwise said:
Oh he magically can't claim suuuuure.
From the OP:
NinjaPenguin said:
We feel like claims exist for a single reason: for players to give information to the town before their death. They are not there as a way to attempt to hunt and completely forget your reads from before. As such, we have implemented anti-claim mechanics in the game. They are such that claiming is only advised if you are at risk of death or feel a good need to share your investigation results if they incriminate somebody. There is no risk of death from claiming, but there are certainly other risks. There’s no way to get around it. The more you claim, the more risk you incur. We’ve also designed quite strong safeclaims, so watch out for that too.
That said, I'm still interested in why the mods were confirming what you can and can't say, @Tapu Lele, as they didn't give me that information when I asked.
Are you the one in the basement chat with him? Maybe you have reason to believe he is not scum.
For all I know even if I said I'm not the one in the basement chat with him that counts as a claim and I'd receive the scourge of the game mods Dx

That said, I'm still interested in why the mods were confirming what you can and can't say, @Tapu Lele, as they didn't give me that information when I asked.
@Tapu Lele how come you didn't respond to my post?
I know I'm online on this thread for like 90% of the day sometimes, but I don't always have the opportunity to answer every question immediately.

I was told about an exclusive rule that restricted what I could tell other members about, much like how the Certamen members were restricted from talking about the Certamen in the thread. I am asking the mods right now if I am allowed to tell you what that rule was linked to, so I might or might not respond later with a bit more information.

If you are telling the truth, why are you saying this about your role? Don't you risk anti-claim measures coming into effect?

Given DoS seems fine boasting about this, perhaps the claim rules are tailored differently for each person? I can't imagine everyone being simply unable to claim, like me. I guess we should check back in a couple of days to see if any anti-claim measures actually come into effect :V
The way I read the anti claim thing, was that it's risky to claim purely because roles might have both town and scum elements to them. The post said nothing about host given punishments iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back