'Pokemon Quest' Spinoff Announced for Nintendo Switch and Smartphones!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Power Stone?

No wonder I haven't been running into Pokemon on Pokemon GO, Thanos killed them all looking for the Power Stone.

Seems legit.

bomboy2121

blaziken gx is meta
Why is there such a big rave about 1st gen? They really do have the most un-inspired design in the whole series

game-station-forum

Aspiring Trainer
Might consider downloading this for Nintendo Switch
Its sort of a side dish for me, my main interest is Pokemon Let's Go, but yeah Pokemon Quest is cool as well

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
This seems to be like a MySims game. Except for Pokémon. I'm guessing the console game will have in-game currency to buy/unlock stuff. Whereas the smartphone version may require google play giftcards or credit cards instead. But that's just me.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Why Kanto only? Haven't we got enough Kanto shoved in our faces?
Because it's the second Pokémon game to be released on smartphones and as a result has to be as mass market as possible. Updates will slowly introduce all the later Pokémon, probably, and at a faster rate than GO because Game Freak has developed this rather than a much smaller studio.

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
Released for smartphones? I see it'll be released "this summer." So that'll be interesting. I'll have to check it out.

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Because it's the second Pokémon game to be released on smartphones and as a result has to be as mass market as possible. Updates will slowly introduce all the later Pokémon, probably, and at a faster rate than GO because Game Freak has developed this rather than a much smaller studio.
Including all the Pokemon won't hurt them in anyway possible.