• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Forbidden Light Buzzwole/Lycanroc

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
I have recently picked up Buzzwole/Lycanroc, and haven't been able to put it down for a while. The one problem I do see though is that space is very limited, and you often have to cut quite a few key cards to whittle it down to just 60. Here is the list I am currently using, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pokemon - 16

3 Buzzwole GX
1 Buzzwole
2 Remoraid
2 Octillery
2 Rockruff
2 Lycanroc GX
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Diancie {*}
1 Oricorio
1 Oranguru (Resource Management)

Trainers - 30

4 Guzma
4 Professor Sycamore
2 N
2 Cynthia
4 Ultra Ball
3 Choice Band
3 Float Stone
3 Beast Ring
3 Max Elixir
2 Brooklet Hill

Energy - 14

12 Fighting Energy
1 Strong Energy
1 Beast Energy {*}

I will elaborate on any of your questions, and I will explain everything when asked. Sorry for not doing it in the post itself, only I'm really tired and don't have the time to do it right now. Perhaps it will be added later, but for now I'm going to have to leave it up to your judgement. Nugget Master out!

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
well you do not need resource management because of the aggression of Buzz/roc (you probably wont mill through your deck because of its speed.)
3 Beast ring is too much- instead I would go with a 2/2 beast and elixir line and replace those with strong energy so you have a 12/3/1 line of energy. Other than that this decklist is good!

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
well you do not need resource management because of the aggression of Buzz/roc (you probably wont mill through your deck because of its speed.)
3 Beast ring is too much- instead I would go with a 2/2 beast and elixir line and replace those with strong energy so you have a 12/3/1 line of energy. Other than that this decklist is good!
I've found that playing any less than 3 beast ring seriously reduces your chances of getting them in the 3-4 prize zone. I have been thinking about playing a Mallow though, so I can put 2 beast ring on top of the deck and then instantly draw them with Abyssal Hand, thus making it so I only need 2 to make the deck function (assuming I don't prize any). Thoughts?

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
well the only way your opponent can bypass beast ring is if they play mill. If they take the prizes than you can set up a fresh buzzwole, if they don't then you can max elixir. Beast ring is sorta a win condition especially against slow decks. With octillery and draw supporters with things like ultra ball and brooklet hill it is very easy to draw into beast ring and max elixir.