New Ultra Necrozma Promo, TCG Prizes at Edion Stores in Japan

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
We got baby Dusk Mane. We got baby Dawn Wings. Heck, we even got the baby Ultra just now. Where's the baby version of regular Necrozma?

The lore should be something like this: If the total of both players' remaining Prize cards is 6 or less, discard all Energy from this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 100 more damage.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Artwork looks amazing and the damage output is really good late game. Just too bad it takes 4 energy of two different types, but beast ring can fix that rather quickly.

dude_from_norway

Aspiring Trainer
We got baby Dusk Mane. We got baby Dawn Wings. Heck, we even got the baby Ultra just now. Where's the baby version of regular Necrozma?

The lore should be something like this: If the total of both players' remaining Prize cards is 6 or less, discard all Energy from this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 100 more damage.
no. we need baby celesteela, since regular necrozma is not an ultra beast.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Baby Ultra Necrozma, #HeyNick! - Uhhmm! What I am suppose to say this. Yeah! 230 with a Choice Band OHKO Gardevoir, 6 prizes req sucks, this atk's AC sucks, 100 base sucks. Okay! 2-3 Geodudes. Because I don't think Baby UN will be a thing since UN GX was already a thing now.

Yen

Aspiring Trainer
There are many promos and this is certainly one of them. Why the awkward energy cost?

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty card but the attack cost is worthless, especially in an age where dragon types are starting to only need one type of energy. If the attack cost was something like [P][P][M], or [P][M][M] or even [P][M][C][C], it might be somewhat usable, but the current attack cost is just too clunky, especially since it requires you to discard all of them (although, I feel like the "may" was lost in translation since it'd be forcing you to do 200 damage whether you wanted to or not if both yours and your opponent's prizes added up to 6 or less.)

On the other hand, that deck box is really neat. I haven't played TCG for a while but I'd definitely use that to carry my 3DS. Here's hoping it comes to the west :) (although that's unlikely since it would mean Japanese players could just use Ebay to get it, even though this competition is aimed at Japanese players, and thus, would nullify the point of the competition).

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty card but the attack cost is worthless, especially in an age where dragon types are starting to only need one type of energy. If the attack cost was something like [P][P][M], or [P][M][M] or even [P][M][C][C], it might be somewhat usable, but the current attack cost is just too clunky, especially since it requires you to discard all of them (although, I feel like the "may" was lost in translation since it'd be forcing you to do 200 damage whether you wanted to or not if both yours and your opponent's prizes added up to 6 or less.)

On the other hand, that deck box is really neat. I haven't played TCG for a while but I'd definitely use that to carry my 3DS. Here's hoping it comes to the west :) (although that's unlikely since it would mean Japanese players could just use Ebay to get it, even though this competition is aimed at Japanese players, and thus, would nullify the point of the competition).

Sadly the "may" not being there is not a mistake, so if there area total of 6 prizes or less on the field then the discard and bonus damage will happen.

Looking at the image of the double deck box, it doesnt look like the middle divider is removable as it appeears to be built straight into it, so probably wouldnt make a good 3ds case... ya never know though I guess!

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Could this not work pretty well with naganadel gx's GX attack? I mean, yes the cost is heavy, but the damage is pretty good considering it can easily hit 230-260 with a beast energy and choice band.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Could this not work pretty well with naganadel gx's GX attack? I mean, yes the cost is heavy, but the damage is pretty good considering it can easily hit 230-260 with a beast energy and choice band.
Yeah it can do 250+ with Beast Energy but keep that in mind that Beast Ring is once per game card. You might not savor this effect plus there are better GX atks to be use other than Naganadel. Electrode can help but how the heck you'll get 5 Energy in the discard and inject them to baby UN #HeyNick