Next Regionals Playmat and Promo!

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Nice! Naganadel in action on the playmat looks great, identicalto the pack artwork. It’s very odd that the special promo is diantha reverse. Why didn’t they make her holo? Because there’s a Diantha holo in English. I know they usually do reverse, but it would be nice to have an upgrade

MetalPharoah

Aspiring Trainer
Aww, what an amazing playmat! Too bad everyone will say the name wrong as no one has yet to realize the name is "Needle Snake" Naga and Nadel (German for Needle which is pronounced Noddle), and more reasons to hear "Nagonuhdell".

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Aww, what an amazing playmat! Too bad everyone will say the name wrong as no one has yet to realize the name is "Needle Snake" Naga and Nadel (German for Needle which is pronounced Noddle), and more reasons to hear "Nagonuhdell".
Just to add on a bit, Naga is the name of a snake deity, hence the snake part of the needle snake! I'd love the mat, but I'm not gonna be able to go to the next regional ;-;

Cybno

Aspiring Trainer
For now, it's actually Ultra Necrozma. Wondering what it is for Sheffield.

Kyle Asplund

Life is like a boomerang, it all just comes back.
Hey, where's all the news at? I don't like always opening up to the same article everyday.