News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
And it’s HP is 210

So if you’re at 100 or less you at half or less of 210 ergo half dead
Now I get where some posts are going with the half dead comments...yes if more than 100 hp then not a great attack. I thought they meant like M-Glalie where you had to have 10 damage counters on it to do extra damage...in that case you had to be almost half dead in order to do extra damage.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
It may seem that way right now. But we do not know for sure until we get the card in the august set. This card may see some play. Too soon to tell in my opinion.
It may see some limited play, but scizor is seems too situational, to utilize its full potential, it would have be at 100hp or less, and its cross-cutt is its gx attack, and it only does moderate damage against non-evolved pokemon. fire types can easily knock it out in one hit, especially with all those fire support. its steel wing isnt much better than scizo ex, just somewhat stronger.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
This is going to be the worst set since Evolutions. 10-year-old cards just can't survive in a format like this one.

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
"Okay, cue interview!"

It's Gabby and Ty! I actually hadn't considered that we would get reprints of supporters until now, but ehh, perhaps this was not the best choice for a straight-up reprint.

Imagine Battle Frontier stadium in this format. Yikes.
Zoroark would cry.

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
IDK if this was a good card at some point, but it would've been nice if they'd updated it. Like even draw 5, discard 2 would be pretty good (especially since you get to draw and then discard). But hey, the full art is nice.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Omg this is an amazing FA. I just love these retro throwbacks - cards like this are 10 times the tribute compared to Evolutions - I really loved the art and style of these gen 3 trainer cards. I hope more like copycat or Mr birney get the same treatment.