Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vote didn't need a hammer but Simsands did get onboard in a classic bandwagon position. The vote yesterday on PMJ might indicate some power-related worry on his part. I'd be okay with that.

My notes up till now for if I die;

Town
The ~ghost~ of Tyler Beta - 100% town
Professor_jplap - 99% town thanks to role reveal

Leaning town
Robin Aisaga - 90% useful townie, 10% clever scummer
mordacazir - 90% town but needs to get back here and help out already.

mirdo - 80% probable town. Would like to see results of his spreadsheet tallies.
Dusk Form Lycanroc - 80% probable town, but new.
rainyman123 - 80% town. Needs to get back online.
scattered mind - 79% probable town. Although, bloody suspicious too. Most suss of set.
N.B. In this group of four^ If one Mafia, then the other three unlikely. Because ~reasons~, that's why.

GM Draclord - 70% town contributing a lot. Or vocal mafia.
Acetrainer_samwise - 70% Independent thinking and lack of herd-tactics point to town alignment.

Anime Psyclone - 60% newbie town and seems to be helping. Important role? Awaiting case on Pikachuu. Pika & AP aren't *both* mafia.
Megapod_781 - 60% town. Quite helpful. Quite independent. Nothing hugely beneficial.
The Last Shaymin - 60% town. Caught a triplemo vote. But useless without activity.
pikachuuuu101 - 60% newbie townie. Caught a triplemo vote. Although, only when things were hitting the fan.

simsands - 50/50 townie/mafia. Good info if lynched thanks to plenty of interactions on D2. Suspiciously quiet on D1. +Quick to cut triplmo more than once. -Might just be cutting losses.

Mysteries
TOTAL_EPICNESS - No real read. Seems helpful when prodded. Needs to be prodded. Quite a bit of fluff. Hrmm.
quakingpunch73 - see Total_Epicness but with lower activity.
DashKing - No clue.

Leaning Mafia
Luispipe8 - Potential godfather backseat driver of maf-helpful lynches.

Probable Mafia
FlavorfulPineApl - Practically useless. Identical vote to Triplemo on D1 when swung in to cast one and leave. No good info from a lynch though.
GekkisaiDaiNi - Why does no-one join the lynch party?

The vote didn't need a hammer but Simsands did get onboard in a classic bandwagon position. The vote yesterday on PMJ might indicate some power-related worry on his part. I'd be okay with that.

I would be better with one of the final three names in my list though.

In case anyone thinks i'm lurking i'm going to be reading back for a while, but for now
##VOTE The Last Shaymin
He wasn't active during D2 that i could see at all, and the various other reasons from D2

So until we figure out whoever is doing this it is not safe to claim your roles so don’t do it. if whoever claimed Mimikyu died tonight it will prove me correct
I believe your wrong @TOTAL_EPICNESS
He starts off the day in a regular PMJ fashion, "don't care who gets lynched as long as it isn't me".

He then follows up with a bunch of weak posts, mostly host related.

Towards the end of the day, he suddenly starts pushing for a new target. This strikes me as odd, as he was already voting Goomy, who out of all the players would've given the most amount of info going into day 2. Looking back at his vote on Goomy, it was mostly a push to get Goomy to start properly defending himself. The shift to Tyler looks like an attempt to steer votes away from Goomy, after scattered provided him with the opportunity.

And then we get to this contradiction/backpedal. This is where my scum alarm went off. He was called out for it, but never responded.

He has since been missing for the entirety of day 2, which is where he would usually start showing up for real. He has definitely been watching the thread, so lurking?

In summary:
  • Uncharacteristic pushing of new players
  • Looks to be defending Goomy
  • Contradiction/backpedal
  • Lurking?
I previously mentioned the possibility that pika moved his vote because he saw his scumbuddy do the same. This also explains the contradiction/backpedal on pika. My suggestion is a PMJ/Goomy/pika scumteam.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: PMJ
Now that we know that PMJ was town i think we should take a look at @simsands i'll do a more detailed post on him after i have finished reading back

N.B. In this group of four^ If one Mafia, then the other three unlikely. Because ~reasons~, that's why.

Curious statement right here. How can you be sure that there isn't more than 1 scum in that group? Sounds like a dangerous assumption or an attempt to fool town.

Also I don't see why you consider Mirdo 80% town. Nothing so far but promises from that guy. I'm keeping my vote on him until he shares his logbook of activity. ##VOTE: Mirdo

I agree with what most people are saying about Sim he is playing very similarity to when he was scum in a past game I was in and the bandwagon was pretty scummy

Curious statement right here. How can you be sure that there isn't more than 1 scum in that group? Sounds like a dangerous assumption or an attempt to fool town.

I can't be certain. Hence 'unlikely' and not 'definitely'. It is based on information that I can't get into too heavily right now.

And then not dying means one of 2 things the first of which being I was wrong and there is no such ability but the other one is the Jplap is scum who lied about his role

AAAAH geez d2 was close

Sorry guys for the inactivity, I was on a vacation with no time to be on PokeBeach.

umm... I guess I will go read then.

And personally I don’t think I’m wrong if anyone else can provide a better explanation for the name next to the body I’m willing to be proved wrong
Until then
##VOTE: professor_jplap

Hey sim you gonna respond to people claiming you were bandwagoning and playin similarily to when you
were scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back