Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sense of humor >:

But seriously, what are your thoughts on Ace? Anyone else standing out to you?

Scattered mind, why bother testing someone that is clearly not scum, mind you I am new ( and have never played before) I was simply trying to justify my reason for voting because I felt bad about voting for him.

I was more feeling it out trying to figure out how the game works and right now a vote holds almost no weight they're being thrown around... And why make all of these accusations without casting a vote against me.
You suddenly pop up once you have some evidence making almost no posts prior to this one...Why ?
Yet you are on the thread quietly watching... sounds like a lurker

Y'all can lynch me....

Man i'm not even a bad guy and i'm already dead.

Cheer up- We are just playing a game- the point is to make accusations that are based on post analysis. the reason I didn't vote was that sometimes you just want to ask questions and get some answers first. Also voting you would remove the pressure from the other player I voted for (don't remember the exact name rn), which would have been unnecessary, considering you responded even without getting a vote.
I am not suddenly popping up... I am simply not treating this thread as a chatlog. I put everything I want to say into one post, and also, I have 3 jobs, so it actually makes me more active than you think :)
Finally, no you are not already dead- you have one case on you, without anyone giving their opinion on it yet. But yeah, if you keep avoiding my questions, you will probably get lynched. So-

"Scattered mind, why bother testing someone that is clearly not scum"
who are you referring to here as "someone"? I did not understand.

Also- you avoided my questions, so please answer them. (play the game)

Scattered mind,

Ok, sorry if i came off as jerk, That wasn't my intention, and I forgot you had jobs on the thread. I was referring to Goomy as not being scum in my first post, sorry if that was unclear. I also misread you post (sorry) The reason I voted for Goomy was to see if could get him to say something that revealed if he was scum. The same with Flavorful Pineapl at the start.

The question at RVS I was just wondering how long it lasted and when it ended, in other words my question was worded poorly.

Sorry again! :)

Darn, such a nice welcomming committee, guys, nice to be back...! :'v

##Vote: Luis

It's nice to have you back, resident announcer! :p

Welcome back Luis, haven't seen you around for a while!

##VOTE: the announcer Luispipe8

Don't worry, I don't eat seagulls.

Haven't played in over a year and you only remember my announcer roles xD Nice to see you too, fellas! :D
Oh, and by the way... OH MY GOSH, YOU SUCK!! :eek: ##VOTE:simsands

The amount of fluff is unreal. Guys, this is not a chat room. You can’t start talking on random things that has nothing to do with the game, as it makes it hard for people to keep up with the game while also helping scum blend in easily by posting fluff posts together with you, so they can appear as if they contributed. Now that this has been said, anyone who continues with this fluff posting will get my vote, because that would be scummy af.

Basically this. All I got from reading 5+ pages is crappy fluff and that Gekki is a Camo wannabe... did I get it right?

Why not ask your advisor?

Saving this just in case it's ever relevant (doubtful, but still). Why "your" advisor? You could easily say "our" inplying both you and him are town. It's potentially a situation where you're both aligned together and trying to tip the town off; or that you know for certain that both advisors are different.

Again, not that substancial, but could be noteworthy in the future.

##UNVOTE LORD GOOMY
I was just testing you bro! I was seeing if I could get a reaction that would reveal your true identity. But i would probably react the same if I saw a bunch of people voting for me.. :) :)

Wait, WHAT? Why would you ever need someone's true identity and so adamantly this early into D1? I expect a direct answer to this.

Haven't played in over a year and you only remember my announcer roles xD Nice to see you too, fellas! :D
Oh, and by the way... OH MY GOSH, YOU SUCK!! :eek: ##VOTE:simsands
Ins't this quite OMGUS? Please explain your reason for this vote, you just put yourself on my investigation list

Oh and @Luispipe8 what are your thoughts on Lord Goomy?

He looks nervous enough, and I'm still eager to see what heppened with his edited post.
But he just seems like a newbie with pressure on him, it's too early for me to get a read. Specially when everyone piled up on me in my first game in a similar way and I was indeed town, so... I'd like to wait a bit more before setting a read on him.

@Luispipe8, I was just trying to figure out if he was scum... It's that simple and it's my first time so i don't know how the game progresses
There's a difference.
You can find out if a player is town/scum by their behavior, actions and sometimes his abilities; but trying to get a claim right away is indeed suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back