Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're a noob, but I always make noise like this early game. Ask any of the other veterans.

True.

And making noise is not a bad thing at all, the only people who want the thread to be quiet and inactive are scum.

True, although making noise can be scummy if you do that in a fluffy way that seems to only serve the scums to clutter the thread.

I was just doing that @scattered mind was going to chew me out.

I don't chew anyone :X that message was more for veterans anyway :]

Who or what are you referring to as DDLC?

There you go:

##VOTE:DFL for fluff posting

Ohh wait..

Goomy, Goomy, Goomy, I think I've figured it out you have displayed all the telltale signs of scum... Caps, VERY nervous, and the fact you thought people would Lynch you on day one means you know something we don't... Even your avatar is based of of the leader of a gang... You have been found...
##VOTE LORD GOOMY

Echoing+ jumping right after that on the wagon.

##UNVOTE##VOTE: Dusk Form Lycanroc
Playing aggressive isn't always good... I'm worried.

Echoing+ jumping right after that on the wagon.

So it's a toss between you two.. I'll pick the one who used fewer words - new scums usually pick their words carefully.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Anime Psyclone

What is this supposed to mean? @mirdo your doing the same as scattered mind care to post something?
It's called having a full time job and having a tab of the beach open on the side.

Weird concept. I know.

Holy Wingull this game is a mess. And we are not even far in.
I made a joke earlier about sitting in the room and watching peoples expressions. But this is more like looking at children hitting each other with shovels in a sandbox.

I don't really think any of the very actives are scum. (Yes I'm keeping track).
Some are annoying yes. But scum? Noooot really?

I will keep my vote on Simsands. Keep in mind that in this game Both teams have advisors. So I don't think the scum team would do a thing like this.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
My FORUM GAME OPINION
Thanks for watching

You’re not making much noise; one post that doesn’t seem to be doing much to defend yourself.
Better than Gekki.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: PIKACHUUUU101

Call me when rvs is over.

When does RVS end? Does someone eventually slip up or are we given like a clue? This has been quite confusing...

Why not ask your advisor?

Ohhhhh I got a case (a D1 case, mind you):

##VOTE: FlavorfulPineApl
Best of Luck everyone !!!

RVS

##UNVOTE
I was simply seeing how Falvorfulpineapl responded, Mega Pod, and I am new to the game just figuring out how things work... Tread carefully my friend you wouldn't want to begin making accusations this early in the game.

a somewhat vibe of threatening (with what? the nk?), but more than that- Samwise further shows their understanding of RVS and its purpose, to get reactions, which is suspicious when looking at the post where he is asking for when the RVS ends.

Goomy, Goomy, Goomy, I think I've figured it out you have displayed all the telltale signs of scum... Caps, VERY nervous, and the fact you thought people would Lynch you on day one means you know something we don't... Even your avatar is based of of the leader of a gang... You have been found...
##VOTE LORD GOOMY

I already posted about this one- this is where Samwise echoes the following post:

Y’know, Lord Goomy, let me just say: I won’t call you scum because you made a little mistake, but because you put caps which usually means yellingI] which means stress/anger which could mean (tell me if this is right, vets) could mean your a new player who was assigned mafia.
##VOTE: Lord Goomy[\B]

Now, as bbninjas likes to add, echoing alone is not scummy, which is why I want you to look at this post:

##UNVOTE LORD GOOMY
I was just testing you bro! I was seeing if I could get a reaction that would reveal your true identity. But i would probably react the same if I saw a bunch of people voting for me.. :) :)

Samwise claims that his vote was a test for Lord Goomy, even though it was a clear bandwagon and the reasoning for the vote was the same as Jplap's (about the use of caps). Also, why would you say such a thing? Why testing a player, and right away tell them your plan?

Would you mind answering these points,
@Acetrainer_Samwise ?

Scattered mind, why bother testing someone that is clearly not scum, mind you I am new ( and have never played before) I was simply trying to justify my reason for voting because I felt bad about voting for him.

I was more feeling it out trying to figure out how the game works and right now a vote holds almost no weight they're being thrown around... And why make all of these accusations without casting a vote against me.
You suddenly pop up once you have some evidence making almost no posts prior to this one...Why ?
Yet you are on the thread quietly watching... sounds like a lurker

Y'all can lynch me....

Man i'm not even a bad guy and i'm already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back