• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

masterofmew

Ɗamien
Interested in your bunnelby prc, and league cup playmat ho oh or decidueye, enhanced hammers. I have Dusk Mane Rainbow Rare and Regular art, Leafeon GX, and Darkrai Prism

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Interested in your bunnelby prc, and league cup playmat ho oh or decidueye, enhanced hammers. I have Dusk Mane Rainbow Rare and Regular art, Leafeon GX, and Darkrai Prism

100% wish that I didn't just order all my Dusk Mane's now :/ feel free to PM me an offer though, because I'm still interested in the Leafeon-GX and Darkrai PS

EDIT: PMing you because I looked at your haves and found some stuff

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Bump. Be on the look out for an update involving old cards in the coming days. Clearing out my old collection.

Hermes

Dynamic
I saw a specific want of yours was something I have any more than willing to trade, so here's an offer:

I Send:
- Cyrus Prism (120/156) [$3.03]
Total: $3.03

You Send:
- Misty's Determination [FA] ($4.00)
Total: $4.00

I understand if that's a stretch for you, but I figured you might consider because this card was a specific want @ProZlockie.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
I saw a specific want of yours was something I have any more than willing to trade, so here's an offer:

I Send:
- Cyrus Prism (120/156) [$3.03]
Total: $3.03

You Send:
- Misty's Determination [FA] ($4.00)
Total: $4.00

I understand if that's a stretch for you, but I figured you might consider because this card was a specific want @ProZlockie.

I'm not 100% interested in that :/ more waiting for when the correct text of Cyrus PS comes out. Sorry.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Update coming slowly. Adding old cards and more merch. Have already added: 2017 NAIC Raichu Pin, Base Set Charizard, and Shining Tyranitar.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Been a month since I bumped. That update didn't happen. Will update after Roanoke regionals, however (if I remember).