'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Can you tell me the last time a common became a non-holo rare?
Lilligant Guardians Rising, Parasect and Cloyster Sun & Moon, Druddigon and Spiritomb Steam Siege, Barbaracle, Grumpig, Carbink, Mandibuzz and Snorlax all from Fates Collide, are the most recent ones I could find. It's definitely still a possibility for it to be a non-holo rare, though I don't find it very likely tbh.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
Which weakness? Buzzwole isn't weak to dragon, and both Ray and Ultra Necrozma are dragon type, unless my eyes have deceived me. The only thing you really hit for weakness is old dragons. That doesn't do much, other than make the Ray/Eels mirror match a ton of fun to play.
my guts tell me that Necrozma GX/Malamar will better

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Not that impressed with this set. I think Ultra Necrozma-GX/Malamar looks very promising, but overall I see no cards that are going to shake up the current Meta. Zoroark-GX variants and Fighting decks will still be Tier 1. I am interested in seeing how Greninja-GX will do, but I think Greninja Break is still superior if you want to play Greninja. Mystery Treasure, Eneporter, Lady, Diancie Prism Star, Lysandre Prism Star, and maybe Diantha looks like the only cards worth getting.

pine_ddog

Chaotic Neuteral
Honestly rather meh of a set. In my opinion worse than Crimson Invasion due to the potential this had. I might experiment with Zygarde-GX/Lycanroc-GX & Ultra Necrozma-GX/Metagross-GX, but not looking very good. Hopefully the Hoenn set is better than this.

Charjabus

Beep Beep
I'm just really curious on how greninja gx may work with breakpoint frogadier despite it might mean that it may sacrifice the extra 20 damage.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just really curious on how greninja gx may work with breakpoint frogadier despite it might mean that it may sacrifice the extra 20 damage.
Sense gx will be played simialiary to crobat you want the frogadier. Rushing the Greninjas and using an attack for it would lower your damage by allot. And once you have the Greninja the attack would shuffle it in anyway.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
So... considering the Ultra Necrozma and Beast Energy placements, I'm pretty sure it's not possible for there to be 15 Trainers in this set. The only "negotiable" card I find between 95 and 117 is Beast Ball, but obviously if that's not in the English set, we're sitting at 14 Trainers.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
So... considering the Ultra Necrozma and Beast Energy placements, I'm pretty sure it's not possible for there to be 15 Trainers in this set. The only "negotiable" card I find between 95 and 117 is Beast Ball, but obviously if that's not in the English set, we're sitting at 14 Trainers.
@steffenka and I think that either Furfrou or Eevee are going to be cut