'Forbidden Light' Prerelease Promos!

This is the first time in quite a while we've gotten prerelease promos with artworks by different artists in quite a while, I was not expecting Xurkitree nor Lycanroc! And now it's confirmed that Xurkitree is in the set, so I guess that officially means no Buzzwole (almost at least).

This is the first time in quite a while we've gotten prerelease promos with artworks by different artists in quite a while, I was not expecting Xurkitree nor Lycanroc! And now it's confirmed that Xurkitree is in the set, so I guess that officially means no Buzzwole (almost at least).
I'd love to see your logic there, lol. Baby Buzzwole and baby Xurkitree are in the same set :p no Buzzwole prerelease promo, but whatever. I would have liked Lycanroc better as Garchomp though >.<

I'd love to see your logic there, lol. Baby Buzzwole and baby Xurkitree are in the same set :p no Buzzwole prerelease promo, but whatever. I would have liked Lycanroc better as Garchomp though >.<
It has been confirmed that there would be 6 Ultra Beasts in the set, so we have Poipole, Naganadel, Ultra Necrozma, Xurkitree, Pheromosa and Guzzlord, which means no Buzzwole :p

I might actually go to prerelease this time - I really like the promos.

Malimar and Lycanroc are great, the UB’s are part of too situational for me, but Xurkitree will be pretty good. Pheromosa is terrible. :(

Wow, I am shocked that the reprinted the Japan Champion League promo of Lycanroc, glad I didn't shell out money for one

Well Malamar and Lycanroc will be the chase cards everyone wants to get this time around.

I hope I pull Malamar or Lycanroc as my promo. Xurkitree could be ok at the prerelease, but I don't see Pheromosa doing much.

Even though this set isn't as amazing as I hoped, I'm definitely hoping to go to the prereleases to get at least Lycanroc and Malamar.

Back