'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Whoa! Rayquaza-GX! Maybe this set will be like Roaring Skies with a lot of Rayquazas (Dragon type Rayquaza-GX, colorless type Rayquaza-GX, and heck, maybe a Rayquaza prism star). If there is a Dragon type Rayquaza-GX, hopefully TPCi will play it playable and not require dual/multiple type energy cost.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
When was the last time we had a Stakataka? I'm familiar with cards back to heart gold and I've never heard of this pokemon.

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
Rayquaza... GX? YESSSSSSS FINALLY WOOOOOOOO
This better be playable, because rayquaza is my second favorite legendary (guess which ones my favorite. Take a look at my avatar.) and, you know... rayquaza is the miracle of life...

oh, and that full art BETTER be good.

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
Looking forward for Deoxys GX and (why not) Dusknoir GX
I hope we could get multiple Deoxys-GX with Form Change, like the old Deoxys ex cards from EX Deoxys. I always thought that sounded like a fun mechanic.

Especially since each Deoxys could have their own GX attack.

DeadlyBee111

Aspiring Trainer
Hoeen is my favourite generation
hyped to see a good Steven supporter cuz both champions till now are good supporters
also Prism Star Maxie and Archie will be intresting

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
You just know that Rayquaza's Gx attack is gonna be something wild, be interesting to see what trainers we get from this set with new rotation coming out shortly after it's release.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
If Stakataka is Fighting it will allow for a Grass or Water Memory since the memories allow Silvally to hit the UB GXs for weakness. Blacephalon would allow for either Water Memory or Dark Memory. So...new memories will likely be in this set. Just realized that we also need Fairy Memory for Ultra Necrozma

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
With the set being based in Hoenn, I think it is safe to confirm that Lileep and Anorith will be evolving from Unidentified Fossil, just like Cranidos and Shieldon of Ultra Prism and Tyrunt and Amaura of Forbidden Light did.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Why am I getting some kind of deja vu that Rayquaza GX is going to have the ability Set Up? (Shaymin EX's ability)

AmbientDinosaur

Aspiring Trainer
With the set being based in Hoenn, I think it is safe to confirm that Lileep and Anorith will be evolving from Unidentified Fossil, just like Cranidos and Shieldon of Ultra Prism and Tyrunt and Amaura of Forbidden Light did.
Well, the Root Fossil and Claw Fossil are depicted on the card, so it feels like they were a given that they would be printed in the near future.

Kyle Asplund

Life is like a boomerang, it all just comes back.
Uh no I hate Stakataka it is imo just weird because it doesnt look like a Pokémon, it's just a tower with a weird brick that seems like an eye.

Edit: It could also be a Prism Star or Holo, e.g. Ultra Prisma has Giratina Booster w/o Giratina GX, and Roaring Skies has Deoxys Booster w/o Deoxys EX
I'm a bit dissapointed in Stakataka, & that's just his typing. Rock-Steel? No Rock-Ghost? Psychic-Rock? Cmon...