Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Finally we got another Darumaka/Darmanitan! I've been waiting for a while for them :D

Also, I find it interesting that Sugimori art is being used randomly now, instead of on the basic Pokémon with two cards. Heatmor, Quagsire, Vibrava and Jangmo-o seem to be the ones "stuck" with the artwork instead of Horsea and Dratini

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I would almost say that #49 looks like the people you find in guzzlord's ultra space.
I'm pretty sure 49 is Zinnia. There appears to have been a miscount within the Trainer card list, since there is 12 cards listed and only 11 on the actual poster.

I think double dragon will appear as secret rare only, has to!!
If it did, it probably would've been in the main set, so I don't think that's the case, unfortunately

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
So many dragons!! Im gonna get 4 of all of them!! Hope altaria has battle song, I'm gonna guess Driddigon has rough skin or something. Also love the new Supporters, have been waiting ages for a Zinnia, hope it gets an FA!

King Quagsire

Ruler of Route 212, Scourge of the swamp
Lance needs to be some sort of dragon energy acceleration. The dragons just need it. But that doesnt matter, ill be playing Quagsire.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
Weakness: Dairy (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: At least 1.

I too have a weakness to dairy :(

Ardma-Rohar

Once upon a time, I was a Snorlax.
I'm not so sure we'll see a DDE reprint, any time soon, at least.

It'll make Noivern GX viable, and do we really want item lock right now? Especially so soon after Seismitoad Ex.

Mege

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so hype for this set, being a huge dragon fan.

Me and my friends play with no format whatsoever so DDE not being present doesn't affect me much. Let's hope the support for dragons is some sort of energy acceleration.

Any idea on when can we expect full translations for these?

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
I am not too restrained by DDE being out of standard, since I play in japan, where anything outside of worlds is a different "standard" right now.
Maybe Dual type energy would be interesting, where even if the pokemon is not the corresponding type it can be used, but if it is one of the two, types then it gets a bonus effect?

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
No... double dragon... energy..? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
WAIT. Oh, SM6a. okay, that scared me. we can still believe in set b.