News New 21st Pokemon Movie Trailer, Film Now Titled 'Pokemon: Everyone's Story'

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Anyone feel like these are the voice actors that played the people in My Hero Academia?
There’s that hand dude, Present Mic, Eraser Head, All Might, Ochaco...
It’s hilarious!

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
I hope that Zeraora is revealed in this thing. It will probably be trash like all of the anime so far (In my opinion. I don't like the anime.)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Also can the babies finally make their (HS) Triumphant return
Make babies great again!

I need that Chidori cat right now. It won't make sense for a Pokemon movie without featuring a new Pokemon. I know this is the second time that a Gen 7 movie isn't focused on Alola, I am hoping for Alolan cameos in this movie like last year. Just give us the Chidori cat and I'll be fine.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
If Zeraora (I'm pronouncing it zeh-row-rah to save on syllables even the name doesn't flow in the slightest and we really should've given it a proper name instead of keeping the Japanese one but hey) does appear in the film all I ask is that it doesn't talk. The fact that neither Ho-Oh nor Marshadow spoke in the last one was a huge plus.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
New Poke-Girl is well, kinda cute.

Anywho I have high hopes for this movie, Because I have enjoyed the last few, some exceptions being "I Choose You", "Pokemon the Movie: Spell of the Unown", and "Pokemon 4Ever".

Hoopa and the Clash Of Ages almost made my list, but the fight with all the legendary Pokemon made up for lack of decent storytelling.

Cottonmouth25

Flying-type Enthusiast
I Choose You beat my (low) expectations and ended up as a really good movie. Personally, this movie doesn't look like much to me now, but that can easily change.

But I'll never like Ash's new design. Never.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I Choose You beat my (low) expectations and ended up as a really good movie. Personally, this movie doesn't look like much to me now, but that can easily change.

New Ash design ain't that bad.

Not better than XYZ Ash, but still not bad.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
For a moment there, the trailer really had me going. I thought we'd finally have a movie where Ash isn't the protagonist.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
Pichu gx - PLEASE, PLEASE!!

I don't see babies getting GXs, but they would likely have some special mechanic like they have previously. I know the original ones in the NEO sets had a special "ability" (even though it wasn't called that) that made them hard to hit. The EX ones had Poké-Powers that allowed them to evolve into their respective Basic evolutions and a lot of the evolved forms of babies had hit harder or had other special effects if you had actually worked your way up from them. For example, the EX Unseen Forces Electabuzz would take less damage from pokémon with special energies attached if you played Electabuzz to evolve Elekid rather than playing Electabuzz as a Basic.

Shmumbers

Mimikyu got wet
What happened to Ash?

You know what? I'm not even gonna ask.

They pick animators who can draw Pokemon, not Ash.

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer

i like ash's sun and moon design the best very cartoony.

ArcaneVoidDancer

Aspiring Trainer
If anything, that mysterious girl with the pink hair is hiding something. She doesn't have a Pokemon unlike the rest of the supporting cast. My take is that if they do introduce the yellow Sasuke, it would have a heavy tie in with the young girl however I could be very wrong though. (Excuse the cirngy name for the new mythical).