News Dialga and Palkia Distributions Now at Gamestop!

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Just picked these up

Wooo! I get a Reprint of a Prerelease Promo Heatran if I buy $20 worth of products! Yayayayaya

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
Thank god I don't have to go to GameStop to get a freaking code.
Still have no idea why they don't use Mystery Gift. I mean they made it for a reason.

chad1013

Team Rocket For Life
that's the worst. I've been signed up since the started the TCG Online and I have never received an email from them

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
Thank god I don't have to go to GameStop to get a freaking code.
Still have no idea why they don't use Mystery Gift. I mean they made it for a reason.
With the introduction of Bank I think they wanted to prevent people just making new saves to download the gift as many times as they wanted. I like the serial code system but it'd be better if you could get them emailed probably

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
Minor question... Where does one sign up for the newsletter? I have the only option in "Email Preferences" checked, and always have, but have never actually received an email from them (beyond password change emails, but that's not quite a newsletter). I've checked spam, blocked addresses, etc... to no avail, and because I've received the password reset emails, I'm certain I have the correct email address in there. Unless the newsletter isn't an email...?

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
With the introduction of Bank I think they wanted to prevent people just making new saves to download the gift as many times as they wanted. I like the serial code system but it'd be better if you could get them emailed probably
Yeah but its not difficult to get multiple codes and just do the same thing.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah but its not difficult to get multiple codes and just do the same thing.
It's harder to get multiple codes because employees will only give you one so unless you work at Gamestop and just steal all the leftover codes you have to either wait for employee shifts to end or go to multiple stores. Which is much more time consuming than downloading it online

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
lol in theory maybe, but in practice you can get a bunch of codes at once, one of my friend got several Palkia/Dialga codes (she didn't scalp them, they were for some of our mutual pals who live over an hour away from a Gamestop). The first day of... Some giveaway last year, they ran out of codes because someone came in, asked for the stack and actually was given the whole pile of codes.

It's scummy, but if you're close pals with your Gamestop employees, it's easy to get a bunch of codes.

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
It's harder to get multiple codes because employees will only give you one so unless you work at Gamestop and just steal all the leftover codes you have to either wait for employee shifts to end or go to multiple stores. Which is much more time consuming than downloading it online
i always ask for at least 3. as long as you ask you can get more than one. unless the guy working there is a mean dude.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
I’m seeing some people around the internet saying they’ve received the code by email a day ago, but I haven’t gotten it. Should I be concerned?