'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Z10 - Ability is like FFI Hawlucha which is kinda depressing. 60-90 for a UB isn't enough with a hindering ability. 2 Geodudes
  • Z50 - 120 for FCC and spammable with DCE is good for the mid to late game, if you use your GX atk. 3 Geodudes

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Well, sadly Aurorus and Tyrantrum still aren't good enough to warrant using them. I was really hoping we'd get something good to come out of Unidentified Fossil being in the game but so far it's a bust.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Well, sadly Aurorus and Tyrantrum still aren't good enough to warrant using them. I was really hoping we'd get something good to come out of Unidentified Fossil being in the game but so far it's a bust.

Aurorus isn't terrible, Aqua Patch and a DCE you don't have something too bad.

Mr. Rhyperior

Aurorus isn't terrible, Aqua Patch and a DCE you don't have something too bad.
But a damage that can only do for a 3-energy atkr. I am referring the 150 dmg one. If they made a 4 Energy atk, it should be 180-200

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I love that Tyrantrum but I can't say a whole lot for much else. Like, I would LOVE some of these cards if it weren't for the darn power creep..

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
You got me. Dude. I think you replace Riolu with something else like... Buzzwole but it makes 7/6. I wish 2 of the UB were Checklane promos. I'll post my partial set list once an English SM6 card revealed.

What if Heatran was replaced by Sugimori Flabebe? They released Sugimori ver. of a Basic of a Stage 2 line like Gible.
The thing is, there is already 5 Sugimori cards (Scatterbug, Fennekin, Froakie, Honedge and Goomy) and there were a total of 6 in Ultra Prism. If anything Heatran should just be removed, since it's just a random promo card I added, and the Celesteela/Kartana should be replaced by the Flabébé, which I don't think is likely, especially now that it doesn't seem like we'll get Xurkitree or Buzzwole in our set based on the reveal of Guzzlord.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Still disappointed that the new Ultra Beasts aside Naganadel didn't get into this set. I guess they'll be the chase cards for SM6+ which is annoying.

Maybe we can get a Chesnaught GX there as well?

Tails19950

Aspiring Trainer
Do they just not like Goodra in the tcg or something?? I wish he had more than 3 cards. He didn't even get an EX either :(

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
Guzzlord is going to kill in mill decks. It seems like it should have been a prism star based on how good that attack could be.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Guzzlord is going to kill in mill decks. It seems like it should have been a prism star based on how good that attack could be.
You're reading it wrong. Guzzlord forces you to mill your deck if you have an even number of prizes, not your opponent's.

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
Good to see Greninja back. Also nice to see Judge, which might end up being seen in a few decks after rotation.

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
It would be nice if the title of this post was changed, I think. It keep coming back to see if new info has been posted since it still says developing, but I assume that whatever event these were taken at is over by now.

girazard

Aspiring Trainer
Garchomp, Alolan Exeggutor, Dialga and Palkia got to avoid the dual-Energy requirement that has plagued Dragon Pokemon (especially since DDE rotated). Why doesn't Goodra get to use only W Energy or only Y Energy?

Mr. Rhyperior

The thing is, there is already 5 Sugimori cards (Scatterbug, Fennekin, Froakie, Honedge and Goomy) and there were a total of 6 in Ultra Prism. If anything Heatran should just be removed, since it's just a random promo card I added, and the Celesteela/Kartana should be replaced by the Flabébé, which I don't think is likely, especially now that it doesn't seem like we'll get Xurkitree or Buzzwole in our set based on the reveal of Guzzlord.
Just one of them are checklane promos I'll be fine.