• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard New Ultra Prism Sun Deck! (Infernape/Salazzle/Seviper)

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
PANIC! at the Deck-o (bad name I know) (UP)= Ultra Prism
Pokémon:
4x Chimchar (UP)
1x Monferno (UP)
3x Infernape (UP) (Ability is Fired-Up Fighter, 6 counters for burn) Attack auto burns for 70 base damage
3x Salandit (UP)
3x Salazzle (UP) ONE ENERGY= PANIC POISON= OPPONENT IS NOW POISONED, BURNED, AND CONFUSED!!! TWO ENERGY= ASSASSIN NAIL= 120 IF OPPONENT IS AFFECTED BY A CONDITION!!!!
3x Seviper (Burning Shadows) (ability more poison)
2x Tapu Lele GX (Guardians)
= 19 Pokémon (we all know why it's here)
Trainers:
2x Brigette
3x Cynthia (UP) Shuffle hand into deck draw six (supporter)
2x Order Pad (UP) Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for an Item card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
3x Ultra Ball
2x Professor Sycamore
3x Rare Candy (for Infernape)
2x Choice Band (Salazzle for some serious GX damage on Pokémon with conditions)
3x Field Blower (float stones go bye bye)
2x Sea of Nothingness (keep conditions after evolving)
3x Crushing Hammer (no energy to retreat)
3x Enhanced Hammer (same ^)
=28 Trainers
Energy:
3x DCE
10x Fire Energy
=13 Energy
Any tips or comments? I got the translations for the cards from google and bulbapedia. So this deck is based off of those translations.

Nano_op12

Aspiring Trainer
remove
-3 dce
-4 fire energy
-3 seviper
-2 order pad
add
+3 counter energy
+2 choice band
+ 1 sycamore
+ 2 rescue stretchers
+ 1 tapu lele
+ 3 N
The dce is pointless because none of your attackers need it, a counter energy is better because this deck is based on one prize attackers that need a
a bit to get set up, so knockouts are inevitable. I don't think the sevipers are needed because you already knockout most big attackers with assassin nail and a burn
with infernape(70 + 150 or 120 without choice band is 220). don't play order pad, it is much better to just get an item off of a draw supporter then a coin flip, and their aren't to many items you would want to use it for.
I really like this deck though, since i love one prize attackers. :)

Kyle Brewer

remove
-3 dce
-4 fire energy
-3 seviper
-2 order pad
add
+3 counter energy
+2 choice band
+ 1 sycamore
+ 2 rescue stretchers
+ 1 tapu lele
+ 3 N
The dce is pointless because none of your attackers need it, a counter energy is better because this deck is based on one prize attackers that need a
a bit to get set up, so knockouts are inevitable. I don't think the sevipers are needed because you already knockout most big attackers with assassin nail and a burn
with infernape(70 + 150 or 120 without choice band is 220). don't play order pad, it is much better to just get an item off of a draw supporter then a coin flip, and their aren't to many items you would want to use it for.
I really like this deck though, since i love one prize attackers. :)
Only reason I have DCE is for Lele desperation, but I see what you mean. I didn't even think about Seviper not being used. I was thinking more damage for poison if you couldn't get out Infernape quick. But if I do have Infernape out then Seviper is just taking bench space up, which wouldn't be bad if Im playing zoroark gx but eh. lol just thinking out loud, thank you for the feedback! I'm gonna make a few adjustments.

Nano_op12

Aspiring Trainer
Your welcome and i hope you have fun with the deck dude, I'm probably gonna build it when UP comes out it looks really fun!

Kyle Brewer

Your welcome and i hope you have fun with the deck dude, I'm probably gonna build it when UP comes out it looks really fun!
Honestly, same. I'm planning on the Garchomp/Lucario w/ Cynthia as well, haven't come up with weird name for that deck yet like I did with this one. Happy, I could help some!

iambunnieman

Aspiring Trainer
Are there any replacement suggestions for tapu lele? I recently just started playing and am trying to make this deck a little more budget.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Are there any replacement suggestions for tapu lele? I recently just started playing and am trying to make this deck a little more budget.

There isn't any "true" replacement to Tapu Lele GX , but there are other options for draw consistency. In standard, you can throw in Octillery BKT, Zoroark-GX SGL, or Oranguru SM.

If you are playing expanded, you could play Jirachi EX PLB, which has the same ability as Tapu Lele GX. There is also Shaymin EX ROS, which has dropped drastically in price

iambunnieman

Aspiring Trainer
There isn't any "true" replacement to Tapu Lele GX , but there are other options for draw consistency. In standard, you can throw in Octillery BKT, Zoroark-GX SGL, or Oranguru SM.

If you are playing expanded, you could play Jirachi EX PLB, which has the same ability as Tapu Lele GX. There is also Shaymin EX ROS, which has dropped drastically in price

Thank you very much!