PTCGO I got an evolutions card in a sun and moon pack.

mnbmnbmnb

Aspiring Trainer
I did take a screen shot but I'm having problems uploading it. BUT it is an evolution grass energy has the expansion symbol, plus there is no reverse foil sun and moon energies anyways.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
If it was in the Base Sun & Moon set, you found this Evolutions Reverse Grass Energy in, it may have been a packaging error.

Unless, you opened up a Shining Legends pack, you do have the ability to pull a Reverse Energy.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Wow, you never said it was digital! I've never seen this happen before. Well, I guess it must be a programming glitch.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Here this will make things easier https://imgur.com/a/TrcDs

Yeah, that's Base Set SuMo all right, why you got an Evolutions Grass Energy Reverse is beyond me. I guess it might have just been an error on the client itself. I would see if you can get clarification from a higher up if you can.

I'm not sure if anyone would be able to help you on this matter. I would try to buy another SuMo pack (or two) to see if this would happen again. It seems like something random, and out of the blue, but it couldn't hurt.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Ok, so I just opened 5 SUM packs on the PTCGO and didn't get a EVO grass energy. It's probably a one-of thing or a client side bug and not on the PTCGO system itself.

theophile

Aspiring Trainer
Is that card actually in your collection now? If not, I've seen this sort of this happen, especially with foil cards, on Android devices with certain hardware. There are graphical gliches, one of which is the wrong resource being loaded and the wrong card image bring displaced. I once had a match where my opponent's Active Pokemon was a Choice Band.

mnbmnbmnb

Aspiring Trainer
I have multiple reverse foil evolution grass energies that are locked from opening them up from pack bought with in game currency so it's hard to tell.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
When I went to Paris last year I got two packs from a Guardians Rising box and one of them was actually Sun & Moon. Then half of the Guardians pack actually split between Francais cards into English Sun & Moon cards. I love the inconsistency these days. Seeing as the possibilities of pulling error beauties is now more exciting than ever.