'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I'm sick of Pokemon trying to make the same species of Pokemon good and the same species bad every single time. Like people earlier has said, Greninja always HAS to be the best starter, but also Solgaleo always HAS to be good and Lunala bad, and Gardevoirs always HAVE to be good and Zoroarks always HAVE to be good and Eeveelutions always HAVE to be good and every other underrated Pokemon that doesn't get publicity has to have a sucky card. It feels like this problem has gotten even worse than it already was over the years - pretty much all of the meta decks are built on Pokemon that are really popular and overexposed even outside of the trading card game, because that's all the Pokemon company ever makes into good cards. Why can't we ever get a good Swalot or Maractus or Lanturn or Golem? Nope, it always has to be Zoroark and Greninja and Gardevoir.

Don't forget Volcanion ;)

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
And here I thought there was some hope for this Delphox to be build. Great, now my friend Tony who really really loves Delphox and always plays the Psystorm Delphox against anyone he plays will now have to play this Delphox when the old but good one rotates, make some silly shenanigan with UPR Infernape and then make players play his gimmicky Delphox deck he thinks will be top tier and wants it to be top tier purely because it's Delphox. *sigh* It's alright, I guess......a lot could've been better.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Beast Ball?

I would love that to be a card, it'd be OP, and eliminate at least 1 Lele in most UB centered decks.

Because more often that not:

Ultra Ball=Lele, Lele= Brigette T1, Brigette T1= Buzzwole or whatnot.

All that could be simplified with a Beast Ball card.

Max Maxwell

Aspiring Trainer
It's great if Greninja Gx has a similar ability, but more damages and attack that it returns in our hand.

Last edited:

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Frogadier - This is better than Golbat since Froakie can be searched out with Brooklet Hill you don't need to worry about it. If Greninja will be a nice solid attacker, you can search 2 Frogadiers with Wake to spread 40 damage anywhere. Cross your fingers for Greninja-GX, and I hope it won't be as expensive as we expected. - 4 Geodudes for now.

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
You probably still want to Water Duplicates though...
Absolutely, at least until the new rotation.
With water duplicates, assuming Greninja is a decent attacker and has a good ability, setting up is stupidly easy with a paired Zoroark and evosodas.