'Legends of Johto GX Collection' in April!

ArcaneVoidDancer

Aspiring Trainer
'Legends of Johto' yet they are missing out on the best legend who got his own game. Either they are going to release a Suicune later down the line as they have been pulling certain cards from sets and giving them their own collectors editions, or we will never get that card. Either way I'm going to buy this as I'm trying to collect every standard GX card.

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
Why forget the favorite of the 3!?!

I agree. Why bother doing a product or special cards of a trio if you aren't going to do all 3?

Like it honestly bugs me when pokemon does this and leaves out 1 pokemon from a trio, completely.

No Regice EX
Shiny venusaur
shiny cobalion

just to think of a few off the top of my head ...

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
All this Suicune theories about why its not getting made. I think it's just a problem in general with the trio legendaries. Zapdos and Moltres never got a full art but Articuno did. In generations, Moltres didn't get a full art but the other did. Where is my M Latias-EX. Why doesn't Cresselia have a GX card yet?

They just seem to not complete any of the trio Pokemon anymore.

BravenLion

Aspiring Trainer
Sweet, releases right on my birthday. Shame that they're omitting Suicune though. It would be awesome if the jumbo GX card was in the art style that those HGSS Legend cards were in because those cards we're awesome looking! It's probably just gonna end up being made by 5ban graphics though if they keep up their track record with GXs.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
The Entei is a reprint from SLG (sadly). Despite calling it "Never-Brefore Seen" like they did with Shiny Darkrai. The Raikou seems very unplayable

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Suicune Gx or GTFO Entei... :mad:

EDIT: Come to think of it now its probably a good idea because it cuts Suicune's slim chance of having Rainbow/ Full Art glory. Not to mention the art on the new epic Jumbo sequel dosen't hold a candle at all to the original. Nice thoughtful idea however and an original one for once on a product like this, just badly composed since its impossible for it to be incomparable.

Last edited:

KuramaZard

Aspiring Trainer
I just don't understand why Pokemon TCG hates Suicune. First no Suicune EX and now no Suicune GX. Making it into a pin and coin doesn't do it justice. What did Suicune do to deserve this?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I just don't understand why Pokemon TCG hates Suicune. First no Suicune EX and now no Suicune GX. Making it into a pin and coin doesn't do it justice. What did Suicune do to deserve this?
My guess is we'll get it featured in a product or as a GX in an upcoming set.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
500 HP?!? I knew the power creep was bad, but not this out of control! :p

Really, though, I'm sure ten years down the line, we'll be seeing Wailord-GXxX with 550 HP...

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
I love the jumbo card to be honest. I am bummed like everyone else ,that suicune didn't get a GX but I look at it like this.

Look how bad these 2 GX's are. Suicune was saved for having a bad GX

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
Regardless of the reprint of Entei, this is amazing and something like this is a good call for those who played Pokemon Gold and Silver in the past.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Suicune Gx or GTFO Entei... :mad:

EDIT: Come to think of it now its probably a good idea because it cuts Suicune's slim chance of having Rainbow/ Full Art glory. Not to mention the art on the new epic Jumbo sequel dosen't hold a candle at all to the original. Nice thoughtful idea however and an original one for once on a product like this, just badly composed since its impossible for it to be incomparable.
Not to mention regice never got a ex or GX yet either

Sorpah

King of Not Much
Of course we're getting Suicune GX. It hasn't just been left out of this box. It's been CONSPICUOUSLY left out of this box.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Yeah. Same thing. Suicune is the box art of Pokemon Crystal and like Crystal, Suicune is a free Roaming Pokemon in HGSS, without fleeing. And makes the third party Pokemon of the Legendary Beast trio. Suicune deserves more treatment.
500 HP?!? I knew the power creep was bad, but not this out of control! :p

Really, though, I'm sure ten years down the line, we'll be seeing Wailord-GXxX with 550 HP...
Like the jumbo Zoroark one, it's jumbo and not legal for competitive tournament, just a collectible item.
  • Raikou-GX - Too bad. I put high hopes on this guy. Partial Score: 2 Geodudes