'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Well, players will play the Froakie with good ability. If for survival, the 70HP one. From the ACs of Froakie, Greninja GX's atks will be expensive

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Ability somewhat useful but with brooklet hill, Brigette, vulpix etc I think I would opt for the 70hp as it is more resilient to a number of snipe of Pokemon.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
They don't usually count though, when a set description lists the number of GX Pokemon it's the number of new ones with regular artwork.

They did count with Ultra Prism, and I reckon that's more relevant as that's the latest set. Would be weird for them to suddenly not count them in again.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Bit of trivia, every starter card has had their primary type until now. So yeah, alternate types will probably come but not GX's
We know Greninja’s a GX and we had a Darkness type Greninja along with the secondary types for the Sinnoh starters in Stormfront

Last edited:

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
This isn't a bad froakie. Greninja decks still would prefer the bubble one, and there's no need to retreat a froakie because you'd want it to evolve next turn anyway.

Fayld

Rayquaza / Eelektross Master
Advanced Member
The Froakie on the right would look so much better with a more vibrant blue.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Well, players will play the Froakie with good ability. If for survival, the 70HP one. From the ACs of Froakie, Greninja GX's atks will be expensive
How do you know? This isn’t necessarily true, take Charmander and Zard GX. (Not trying to be rude, I just want to point it out)

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
8 gx will be prob
Graninja gx
Polkia gx
Dialga gx
Zygrade gx
Yveltal gx
Lucario gx
???gx
????gx

Id almost say flareon gx and maybe a new colorless gx cant seem to think of a good one

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
8 gx will be prob
Graninja gx
Polkia gx
Dialga gx
Zygrade gx
Yveltal gx
Lucario gx
???gx
????gx

Id almost say flareon gx and maybe a new colorless gx cant seem to think of a good one
Lucario isn't confirmed in this set, is it?

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
8 gx will be prob
Graninja gx
Polkia gx
Dialga gx
Zygrade gx
Yveltal gx
Lucario gx
???gx
????gx

Naganadel and Ultra Necrozma.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
The English set will feature Ultra Necrozma-GX, Lucario-GX, Greninja-GX, Zygarde-GX, Yveltal-GX, Naganadel-GX, Volcanion, and Arceus Prism Star.

Yup it's confirmed.
Couldn't it still be like, a FA or something, and still fit in Delphox GX or Xerneas GX?