Heatran Promo Giveaway at Gamestop!

Lol going to a pre-release is more worth it than this.
And not to mention a lot of the game stop/EB games employees just don't care enough about the whole 25 dollar requirement they just give it to you if you just buy TCG product in general.

I like the art - it's so unassuming. The card itself seems pretty mediocre though.

What i bought 10 pokeballs and all I got was this premier ball???

If you think your spending 25 only for the promo remember your get the other stuff you bought at least it's not a waste

It's a free card with the purchase of something like an Elite Trainer Box or a GX Promo Box, stop complaining about getting free stuff in addition to what most people would buy eventually anyway.

I can confirm that my local GS didn't care about the amount purchased. I took my boys in there today to get a couple ULP packs (after the TRU trading party, since TRU is overpriced) and they each got one of these promos.

I WOULD have gotten one without spending any $$$, but my DAD kept repeatedly pointing out (in the tiny GameStop store) that I had to spend $25 to get one. Employee overheard and said that I had to buy the $25 of stuff to get one. Great one, DAD.

yeah, after the tru piplup event, i went to gamestop to get the legend codes, and saw this... i wasnt planning on buying anything, but im a sucker for promos... i picked up a prism etb... i was originally thinking this was the prerelease heatran but its not.

I WOULD have gotten one without spending any $$$, but my DAD kept repeatedly pointing out (in the tiny GameStop store) that I had to spend $25 to get one. Employee overheard and said that I had to buy the $25 of stuff to get one. Great one, DAD.
My dad is just like this. :x

I guess this is good for people who like Heatran. We don't really need another promo though.

When I went to GS they gave me this for getting a few ULP packs along with some free Ash hat pikachus!

THE WORST THING JUST HAPPENED. YESTERDAY I WENT INTO GAMESTOP AND ASKED IF I COULD POSSIBLY GET ONE OF THE HEATRAN PROMO CARDS AND THEY SAID “You can only get them when you spend $25”. And I was like, whatever, they have different clerks every day. I will try again tomorrow. I tried again tomorrow (today now) and I was refused AGAIN. They don’t even get rid of a QUARTER of those promos at my store and have always said yes to giving them to me. Odd.

EDIT: I have tried this kind of thing over 10 times previous to this, sometimes when a friend comes to get one too, and the answer is always yes. I am not trying to be obnoxious, I do know that you are supposed to spend the $25, I am just saying that this is a first. (That happened twice :3)

Back