Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Ozzie H

Aspiring Trainer
It got snipped :(
At what times are you usually online? I live in California so I’m usually from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm some times in the morning.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm usually online 5pm - midnight, although sometimes I go in the morning (right now it's 11.06am)

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
It got snipped :(
At what times are you usually online? I live in California so I’m usually from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm some times in the morning.

I am online now. I am going to try and help @Ozzie H right now. But my time online varies as I work in the mornings. I am on the east coast of the US.

Dgreenmissile

Aspiring Trainer
Are you gonna be online today? My other Magikarp got snipped again. I’ll most likely put an Alolan rattata just because no one wants those lol

Dgreenmissile

Aspiring Trainer
Also I see that you’re a shiny hunter. I’ll give you a shiny swanna I have for a 0 Attack and 0 Speed IVs Ditto for foul play and trick room counters

Bolo NG

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I am playing Ultra Sun and I would really like a 6IV Ditto, i have deposited a level 70 female Raichu, thanks in advance.

Yakkov

Also I see that you’re a shiny hunter. I’ll give you a shiny swanna I have for a 0 Attack and 0 Speed IVs Ditto for foul play and trick room counters

So what is up on GTS? The Rattata or the Swanna?

Dgreenmissile

Aspiring Trainer
The rattata is on the gts. That’s for the 6IV Ditto. Then later I can give you a shiny swanna for a 0 attack and a 0 Speed Ditto

Yakkov

The rattata is on the gts. That’s for the 6IV Ditto. Then later I can give you a shiny swanna for a 0 attack and a 0 Speed Ditto

You don't need to give me a shiny. But thanks though. I am going to check GTS now.