'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Lysandre Prism further strengthens my theory that the Lost Zone will be important soon. I also dig the art on it.

The Lysandre sleeves look cool, too.

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Lysandre Prism looks soooo good, can't wait to throw that in my Volc list.
Zygarde-GX is alright, Bonnie is alright, Diancie is nifty, and Psychic energy acceleration finally! (One of my friends was talking about Psychic-type Dynamotor recently too, lmao.)

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
I am glad there is yet another counter to Night March. That being said, I am gonna need to worry about my Energy being rocketed out with Lysander ◊. I am still holding hope for Xerneas-GX, even though Diance got turned to a Fighting-type.

I might look at running Malamar if and when they release Psychic-type Tapu Lele.

Alakazam90125

Aspiring Trainer
Magic terms:
For each of your red creatures in play, exile a card from your opponents graveyard. Exile Lysandre.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Artwork looks really good for Zygarde Gx but, does this mean that Bonnie/Zygarde Gx becomes the new meta for stall/mill decks, sounds fun, not.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
That Lysandre looks promising, and Zygarde will go well with Bonnie. In expanded you could have Sky field for a big bench and then play 4 Bonnies over four turns. Still don't get the point of the other two sets, Dragons storm and Champions road though.

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
I really like Malamar. Will do all Necrozmas (except Dusk Mane) a ton of good.
Bonnie - I actually don't mind repeating THAT GX-attack
Dianice - Post-rotation booster for Buzzwoles and other fighting-types. Too bad that Guzma-KO destroys this permanently

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
Sweet pack arts for SM6, also looks like fighting got a lot better! That zygarde is pretty darn good

Sorpah

King of Not Much
Diancie and Malamar are both super cool, but my heart belongs to that Alolan Exeggutor and its stupid attack. Single prize attackers with cheap attacks that two-shot everything are great. Maybe with Leafeon-GX and Promo Lurantis.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Zygrade is op n will be used alot. To think about it every turn you can do 280 damage n be immue to gx n ex's

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Now we have a Psychic rendition of Eelz/Bronzong... Just watch this Malamar be paired with Ultra and Normal Necrozma-GX, as well as all sorts of awesome energy acceleration strategies. Bronzong was so fun in standard while it was legal, and this one should be fun, too!