'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Why the heck is there no Xerneas GX? It doesn't make sense to feature only one out of two or two out of three Pokémon and let the other get the shaft!

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
Ooooooh! New Volcanion? Looks like a baby version too.

Wonder how it will compare to the first set of Volcanions from STS

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Greninja GX will probably be Godly and potentially carry on the Water Ninja Shuriken bench damage theme.

Zygarde GX will potentially get some synergy with Zygarde EX, maybe. Or it could be the card, Everyone thinks will be good, but will really be horrifically bad.

Yveltal GX will probs be best card in set, because besides Metal, Dark type is the second most popular type in TCG I think. Might Have Darkrai EX's Dark Pulse reincarnate, cuz, all Yveltal's have been seen in Meta (except for the one from the battle deck)

So yah.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
I also really hope there is Xerneas-GX in this set! I need some kick butt Fairy-types that aren't Gardevoir. I really hope Xerneas-GX makes it into the set and is strong without Gardevoir-GX. Something that I can play with Tapu Lele (Y). I would die of happiness.

Also, a Unit Energy FDY would be amazing. Also, maybe Darkness and Fairy drives for Silvally-GX.

Also, if Xerneas-GX is in this set, think we will get a non-descript Fairy stadium (like Fairy Garden) or get something like Tapu Village that is Fairy-supportive (and maybe get Fairy-type Tapu :rolleyes:)?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I also really hope there is Xerneas-GX in this set! I need some kick butt Fairy-types that aren't Gardevoir. I really hope Xerneas-GX makes it into the set and is strong without Gardevoir-GX. Something that I can play with Tapu Lele (Y). I would die of happiness.

Also, a Unit Energy FDY would be amazing. Also, maybe Darkness and Fairy drives for Silvally-GX.

Also, if Xerneas-GX is in this set, think we will get a non-descript Fairy stadium (like Fairy Garden) or get something like Tapu Village that is Fairy-supportive (and maybe get Fairy-type Tapu :rolleyes:)?
What if this fairy stadium makes it have no weakness???

OOH

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
What if this fairy stadium makes it have no weakness???

OOH

That would be amazing and all... But I am praying for Fairy-type Tapu GX reprints (dang it Tapu Lele-GX for being so dang amazing!) which don't have weaknesses. I wouldn't mind a Fairy Garden reprint. That was a good Stadium in my opinion and it worked well!

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
I almost wish they named this set Fiery Lugia. It would have the same abbreviation, so why not. All the cards would be versions of Lugia with fire type. (I’m being sarcastic.)

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
I’d like the idea of a Xerneas GX, but keep in mind this is TPCi we are talking about. We got 2 gardevoir EX’s, 2 Mega Gardevoirs, and a Gardevoir GX, but no: Mega Sableye, or Mega Baynette. Also, we got a Registeel and Regirock EX, but no regice, and an Entai and Raikou EX (and soon GX) but no suicune. So sadly, i doubt that there will be a Xerneas, Chesnaut or Delphox GX, but id love to be wrong.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
The name defiantly fits with Ultra Necrozma be the showcase for the set. Still stinks that this set will come out on as scheduled and yet Solgaleo/Lunala Gx boxes won't be.