• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lunala GX Healup (Lunala GX)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Pokémon: 14
4 Cosmog
2 Cosmoem
4 Lunala GX
2 Lunala (GRI)
1 Lunala <>
2 Tapu Lele GX

Trainers: 32
4 Ultra Ball
4 Bursting Balloons
4 Max Potion
4 Super Potion
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher

3 Sycamore
3 N
3 Cynthia

Energy: 13
13 P Energy

The plan is to stall and energize with Lunala <> and Bursting Balloons. Then, once Lunala is up, you focus on 2HKOS. After your opponent attacks this 250HP beast, use Psychic Transfer, Max Potion, and Psychic Transfer back! Please tell me of anything that must be done.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Bump!

This is an interesting concept, I would suggest a few cards here-

Altar of the Moone- Helps retreat your Pokemon that have Psychic or Dark energy attached to them, doesn't hurt to have, doesn't hurt if it gets discarded.

Solgaleo GX- Just to switch out a damaged Lunala GX, Prism, etc, it's a nice tech, you should run it.

Miltank (CRI)- It allows for heals on bench for whenever you attach an energy to a Pokemon, it'll heal 90 damage from that Pokemon.

Rare Candy- No explanation needed.

Overall-

- 2 Super Potions
- 2 Lunala GRI (You have Lunala Prism)
-1 Psychic Energy (12 should easily be enough)
-2 Puzzle of Time (Completely un-necessary but keep 2)

+1 Solgaleo GX
+2 Altar of the Moone
+1/2 Miltank CRI (Please fit this card in, it is amazing for a deck like this)
+ 3/4 Rare Candy

Can't wait to see how this performs, AFEX

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
the deck in total with my additions and subtractions is 110.06 by the way.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Why not add Giratina Prism Star into this deck? It's great for energy acceleration!
Btw, I love Lunala too. I wish it had a place in the metagame... (damn you Zoroark...)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Why not add Giratina Prism Star into this deck? It's great for energy acceleration!
Btw, I love Lunala too. I wish it had a place in the metagame... (damn you Zoroark...)

Ability: Chaotic Star- When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your bench, you may attach 2 [p] Energy from your hand to this Pokemon.

How exactly is Giratina good at accelerating energy? It accelerates to itself.

Also Lunala can survive a hit from a non choice banded Zoro, you just have to run a lighter bench in a Zoro matchup.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Ability: Chaotic Star- When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your bench, you may attach 2 [p] Energy from your hand to this Pokemon.

How exactly is Giratina good at accelerating energy? It accelerates to itself.

Also Lunala can survive a hit from a non choice banded Zoro, you just have to run a lighter bench in a Zoro matchup.
Lualaba gx moves the energy off of it and onto something else

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Bump!

This is an interesting concept, I would suggest a few cards here-

Altar of the Moone- Helps retreat your Pokemon that have Psychic or Dark energy attached to them, doesn't hurt to have, doesn't hurt if it gets discarded.

Solgaleo GX- Just to switch out a damaged Lunala GX, Prism, etc, it's a nice tech, you should run it.

Miltank (CRI)- It allows for heals on bench for whenever you attach an energy to a Pokemon, it'll heal 90 damage from that Pokemon.

Rare Candy- No explanation needed.

Overall-

- 2 Super Potions
- 2 Lunala GRI (You have Lunala Prism)
-1 Psychic Energy (12 should easily be enough)
-2 Puzzle of Time (Completely un-necessary but keep 2)

+1 Solgaleo GX
+2 Altar of the Moone
+1/2 Miltank CRI (Please fit this card in, it is amazing for a deck like this)
+ 3/4 Rare Candy

Can't wait to see how this performs, AFEX
I forgot Rare Candy! Rats.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It also has bad matchups against DMN/Magnezone (because they OHKO you) and Glaceon GX (because you can't use Psychic Transfer)

Robert Mitchell

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 14
4 Cosmog
2 Cosmoem
4 Lunala GX
2 Lunala (GRI)
1 Lunala <>
2 Tapu Lele GX

Trainers: 32
4 Ultra Ball
4 Bursting Balloons
4 Max Potion
4 Super Potion
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher

3 Sycamore
3 N
3 Cynthia

Energy: 13
13 P Energy

The plan is to stall and energize with Lunala <> and Bursting Balloons. Then, once Lunala is up, you focus on 2HKOS. After your opponent attacks this 250HP beast, use Psychic Transfer, Max Potion, and Psychic Transfer back! Please tell me of anything that must be done.

Hey man nice idea!

How has this deck been going for you and what changes did you make, if any?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Hey man nice idea!

How has this deck been going for you and what changes did you make, if any?
Actually, I was debating this deck and Silvally Memory Box and in the end went with Silvally.
HOWEVER:
For fun games, this one ought to be good, but it’ll probably suck competitively.
If I get some staples for a second deck, I know which one it’ll be.
Thanks!