Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I was relying on the point BB made, it was a good point. That doesn't mean I read him in any specific way.
What point? Easy bandwagon on a newbie? Or that Gekki didn't get that TE is basically a newbie?

(Not even Mafia is safe from my puns)
Imagines a QT with Firo (that's what GP's called in Discord btw), Jabber, and IE.
Shudders

The fact those two parts are included together, though, certainly makes me think that wasn't a real question. When you ask why something is done, and dismiss the reason immediately by saying you think it's pointless, it's not a very good question.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
The fact those two parts are included together, though, certainly makes me think that wasn't a real question. When you ask why something is done, and dismiss the reason immediately by saying you think it's pointless, it's not a very good question.
It seemed pointless to me so I said that. I asked the question because I wanted someone to prove me wrong.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I'm seeing connections between bb and Lorde, between the bandwagon onto me and Lorde sheeping behind him.
You say this as you still haven't responded to the points I made to argue I wasn't sheeping.
What point? Easy bandwagon on a newbie? Or that Gekki didn't get that TE is basically a newbie?
No, the point about OMGUS he made a few pages ago. Gekki flat out ignored that until I voted him for disregard for a reason the case didn't work. This one:
What do you consider OMGUS again? Remember, this is a new player (so let's not repeat the discussion we had last game :p).
It's vague, but it's saying calling out someone for OMGUS in a situation like this (and now even a player with experience like this) doesn't make it scummy at all.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
You say this as you still haven't responded to the points I made to argue I wasn't sheeping.

No, the point about OMGUS he made a few pages ago. Gekki flat out ignored that until I voted him for disregard for a reason the case didn't work. This one:

It's vague, but it's saying calling out someone for OMGUS in a situation like this (and now even a player with experience like this) doesn't make it scummy at all.
What points.

I didn't ignore it, I didn't see it.

That is not at all what it means, it asks what you consider OMGUS and reminds you that TE is new. I don't understand why you treat this like some cornerstone point of the game.

NinjaPenguin

That's your point? Then let's imagine this scenario:
You're scum Gekki. BB has asked a question that from what I can tell saying that TE didn't OMGUS scummily. Why do you ignore it and vote TE partially for the OMGUS, knowing that will get suspicion on you?

This is the kind of WIFOM that someone ignoring a point provides. It's not a good case at all.
It seemed pointless to me so I said that. I asked the question because I wanted someone to prove me wrong.
Then why be so negative in tone? Why not "Why would we switch RVS votes again? We've never done it before in the games I've played." Pointless didn't need to be added unless you were trying to convey something with it.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Then why be so negative in tone? Why not "Why would we switch RVS votes again? We've never done it before in the games I've played." Pointless didn't need to be added unless you were trying to convey something with it.
It seemed pointless to me, so pointless needed to be added. :U

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I was relying on the point BB made, it was a good point. That doesn't mean I read him in any specific way.
A. It's not even a point, it's your interpretation of a vague question.
B. NP just pointed out why your interpretation of it is a bad point.
C. You bandwagoned off a weak point from bb, which is sheeping.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
NinjaPenguin: Lord bbninjas (0)
The Last Shaymin: bbninjas (0)
bbninjas: Gekki simsands TLS Mariano T_E (0)
simsands: quaking (0)
GekkisaiDaiNi: NP bbninjas, Lord, TLS (3)
TOTAL_EPICNESS: Jade Gekki NP, Gekki GP (2)
quakingpunch73: Lord (0)
Lord o da rings: GP NP simsands (1)
Mariano11887: Gekki simsands (0)
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: Jade T_E (1)
Jadethepokemontrainer: bbninjas (0)
GrandPanacea: quaking (1)

Gekki is at L-3.

Not voting: Mariano, Aqua, Gekki, T_E

If this vote count isn't right, I quit this game forever.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Also I'm just gonna say right now that this exact thing happened last game, I was being totally normal then got sick of RVS and went aggro mode, then got lynched D1 for it, and flipped town. I really do not want to repeat that. q.q

NinjaPenguin

NP also even voted TE for it.
FTR, my vote was to see if TE would freak out from my pressure and my question and answer something ridiculous such as it actually working in the past. I was still basically on RVS until this morning.
Also I'm just gonna say right now that this exact thing happened last game, I was being totally normal then got sick of RVS and went aggro mode, then got lynched D1 for it, and flipped town. I really do not want to repeat that. q.q
Cool. We'll lynch you D2 after we get Lorde D1 because I'm not liking her either.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
FTR, my vote was to see if TE would freak out from my pressure and my question and answer something ridiculous such as it actually working in the past. I was still basically on RVS until this morning.

Cool. We'll lynch you D2 after we get Lorde D1 because I'm not liking her either.
Makes sense.

...I guess I'll take my small victories then? Lol

I read the entire thread again, Lorde's posts stick out like a sore thumb to me (I know this looks like a scummy bandwagon on what NP just said, but he beat me to posting by like 5 minutes so :L)

But yeah, Lorde ISO coming sometime either later today or tomorrow.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Wow!!! 1 hour to read what happened in the last 16 hours!

Regarding the Gekki's case, I don't see the scummy thing on him. He is playing the same way he did in the last 2 games and he was town in both of them, it's just his style. And I liked his attitude of trying to move the game out of the RVS.

One thing that caught my attention was the huge amount of posts from BB and Lorde justifying TE's behavior. On the other hand, it could be that way because Gekki was trying to build a case on him with so many posts too, but the defense was a little excessive for me because I was expecting TE to defend himself.
Then, both BB and Lorde jumped after Gekki with a curious coordination. That makes me think about a connection between them. So, ##VOTE: Lorde

Status
Not open for further replies.