'Shining Legends: Shiny Darkrai-GX Collection' in March!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
The question... Is Shiny Darkrai SM61? Because I barely need to know what card SM61 is.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Yay, another chance to pull a bunch of Hoopa, Shamin, and Latios. But still, could use a Shining Mew or two.

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Don't care if the card is playable. I am a total sucker for these figures and this one looks awesome.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
I love the coloring of shiny darkrai! Having a hard time deciding whether to buy it since I already have the burning shadows one though...

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon always knows how to grab your attention when your pants are down and your still cooking breakfast.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
It's likely an Alternate art. As the blister promos for ULP tell us a rotation will eventually be ULP-on
Then, who the Hex Maniac is SM61? I search on my reliable sources and even Pokemon.com, no one mentions what card SM61 is.

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon always knows how to grab your attention when your pants are down and your still cooking breakfast.

I'd love to see a surprise figure collection box of Mega Alakazam or some unused Mega Evolution not in the card game.

(I just realized that this is the first time that the keywords GX and Figure come together for the first time)

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
I'd love to see a surprise figure collection box of Mega Alakazam or some unused Mega Evolution not in the card game.

(I just realized that this is the first time that the keywords GX and Figure come together for the first time)
I made a post back about how TPCi brushed off the right opportunity for such spoken 'collection' in which I could have fair to say, had made more sense if you would like me to find it and give you a more stellar reply?

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
Huh, also the Darkrai figure is Shiny if anyone is curious, NOT REGULAR, Shiny version which is a really cool touch.
I'm also surprised that they didn't re-use the old sculpture from the bottle cap figures like they did a few years ago and bothered to give it a new build.

Profilo

Aspiring Trainer
I feel bad for the people in Europe who miss out on the cool figures which is the only reason to buy these.

I’m not sure but I think this will be the first shiny Darkrai figure released. Kind of wish they had made shiny figure boxes for other shinies in the set.

i have to say i prefer the Jumbo cards over the figurines. the cards are easier to collect and dont take nearly as much space :D