'Shining Legends: Shiny Darkrai-GX Collection' in March!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
They are doing it with all of the expensive playable cards to lower the price so the community doesn't become toxic. It is still getting a bit dull though.
They've only done it with Darkrai, Silvally, and Koko, iirc. None of those are particularly expensive. If this was really what they were trying to do, they'd make a shiny Lele box.

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Does this even exist in Japan? It doesn't exist in their Shining Legends set, so that would make Darkrai and Ho-oh true 'Shining' promo cards. Either way, my wallet doesn't like this.

If it's not done in the style of the other Shining Pokemon, and is done in the style of Silvally and Tapu Koko, I'm not going to consider it necessary for the complete set actually.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I'm quite pleased to see this. I was wondering how long this set would be around since nothing was announced past the Raichu product. Regardless of the Shining Darkrai GX being a reprint or something new, I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see it at $20, but I'm expecting $25.
Shiny Gardevoir please
Though I'd love to see that, especially if it was a reprint of the GX, I think we've gotten enough Gardevoirs of the ultra rare variety for the past few years. Definitely looking forward to the next Gardevoir card, but it just needs to be a regular holo.

....OR an awesome Prism Star card, to be a hypocrite about what I just said. :rolleyes:

RukarioHadou

Aspiring Trainer
So...Why are we not getting a shiny Keldeo card? I think we should get one, as well as a shiny Keldeo event for the games...

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Looks like it's gonna be easier to make a turbo darkrai deck in expanded. Cool, I guess.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I feel bad for the people in Europe who miss out on the cool figures which is the only reason to buy these.

I’m not sure but I think this will be the first shiny Darkrai figure released. Kind of wish they had made shiny figure boxes for other shinies in the set.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Not that anyone'll play this because of Buzzwole...
They'll probably get it for the figure and booster packs. Darkrai GX is used in expanded "speed dark" decks. I know someone who plays one where i live. Plus, the pull rates for the packs in these boxes are a little higher than if you just get the $50 Shining Legends Elite Trainer box. I pulled a Shining Jirachi, a Shining Arceus a FA Entei GX and a Raichu GX out of the SHL packs from 2 Zoroark GX boxes.