Advanced Member
Says the guy with some crazy database of cake gifs. :UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Lies!

giphy.gif

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
giphy.gif

How very concerning.

That we're the only ones posting when I've seen multiple others lurking that could easily change/make RVS votes now that the person in question has responded.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Ninja Penguin

I was still planning on use that one!! You dirty stinking gif-stealing cake thief!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
giphy.gif

How very concerning.

That we're the only ones posting when I've seen multiple others lurking that could easily change/make RVS votes now that the person in question has responded.
Wasn't trying to lurk, I was in a dance class and only had a few minutes on my phone.
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Ninja Penguin

I was still planning on use that one!! You dirty stinking gif-stealing cake thief!
Why change your RVS vote in favor of another RVS vote? What's the point?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow, I forgot how shitty it was to count rvs votes. This'll be fun.

Vote counts will be done at least once per game day; more often if I deem it necessary (unlikely). If you need me for something in particular, tag me, or send me a private message.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
No, there wasn't a particular reason for it.

Jade, you're planning on posting something, yes? Or are you going to lurk?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
No, there wasn't a particular reason for it.

Jade, you're planning on posting something, yes? Or are you going to lurk?
No, he's gonna do the same thing as Quaking, AKA view the thread for like an hour then say nothing. ;-;

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I was going to say that Gekki is virtually the only person playing pro-town (deja vu, anyone? xD), but got called to do a chore before I could post, and returned to see a mini-explosion of posts, so I'm happy.

In all seriousness, pro-town play right now is to post at least 50% of the times you check this thread, and fluffy posts are absolutely fine atm! This is a 72 hour day, so we don't have the time to sit around waiting for people to post stuff. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.