Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Got the Ditto! Thank you so very much! Let so breeding time begin (after all the preparation with Destiny Knot and what not ._.) :D
Have a good one!

Got the Ditto! Thank you so very much! Let so breeding time begin (after all the preparation with Destiny Knot and what not ._.) :D
Have a good one!

Sure, glad I could help =3

Hi, I deposited a level 44 Boldore nicknamed Yakkov, and I'd be so grateful if you could give me a 6 IV Ditto preferably Jolly/Timid or I'll also take it with any nature.

This is on Pokemon Sun

Thank you so much

Hey Yakkov I think you're doing a great thing here!

You might have missed mine, which is no big deal at all.

Gonna try my luck again to request for a ditto :)

Many thanks!!

Hey Yakkov I think you're doing a great thing here!

You might have missed mine, which is no big deal at all.

Gonna try my luck again to request for a ditto :)

Many thanks!!

The same Pokemon right? Nicknamed Yakkov?

Hey there is any way i could get a 6iv Jolly ditto? I've deposited a Pinsir level 50 for a level 91+ Ditto in pokemon sun and moon, thank you very much in advance.
My ign is Fenia

hiya! could I get a 6IV modest Ditto please? I'm gonna be breeding for some shinies so if it's ok I'd love to snag one with a Japan tag!
I'm putting a lv 60 Nuzleaf nicknamed Yakkov up now, I'll make sure to ask for a lv 91+ Ditto for it c:
thanks a bunch, I hope you're having a lovely morning/day/evening/whenever!

edit: ugh, it got sniped ;__; I'll put a lv 53 Hawlucha named Yakkov up, if it gets sniped too then just lemme know and I'll find something else lmao

Last edited:
Hey there is any way i could get a 6iv Jolly ditto? I've deposited a Pinsir level 50 for a level 91+ Ditto in pokemon sun and moon, thank you very much in advance.
My ign is Fenia

Ditto Sent!

hiya! could I get a 6IV modest Ditto please? I'm gonna be breeding for some shinies so if it's ok I'd love to snag one with a Japan tag!
I'm putting a lv 60 Nuzleaf nicknamed Yakkov up now, I'll make sure to ask for a lv 91+ Ditto for it c:
thanks a bunch, I hope you're having a lovely morning/day/evening/whenever!

edit: ugh, it got sniped ;__; I'll put a lv 53 Hawlucha named Yakkov up, if it gets sniped too then just lemme know and I'll find something else lmao

Ditto Sent!

Edit: I just realized you said a Modest Ditto. I just sent a 6 IV Ditto with a JPN tag. My apologizes. I can trade you a modest one for that.

Ditto Sent!

Edit: I just realized you said a Modest Ditto. I just sent a 6 IV Ditto with a JPN tag. My apologizes. I can trade you a modest one for that.
thank you so much! c: I’ll check my DS in just a few to make sure it went through okay. and no worries, I still have a good number of Pokémon with various natures lying around in my bank, so I can work with a non-modest Ditto just fine~
thanks again, it means a lot to me! ;u;

Ditto Sent!
Ahh sorry for bothering but this guy doesnt seem to have another region tag, would you mind changing this for a non american one? I'd appreciste it if you did, if this is a problem i can just go look for other region pokemon to breed with the ditto :3

Ahh sorry for bothering but this guy doesnt seem to have another region tag, would you mind changing this for a non american one? I'd appreciste it if you did, if this is a problem i can just go look for other region pokemon to breed with the ditto :3

That is not issue. Just make sure to clarify that you want the JPN tag. I have both English and Japanese Ditto.

If you want, we can trade via friend code. I just need your code to do the swap.

That is not issue. Just make sure to clarify that you want the JPN tag. I have both English and Japanese Ditto.

If you want, we can trade via friend code. I just need your code to do the swap.
ahh really sorry about that, i missunderstood and thought that all were japanese hehe this is my friend code i'll add you right now!
FC: 5172-3113-3356 (as Roa)
thanks a lot for your help <3

ahh really sorry about that, i missunderstood and thought that all were japanese hehe this is my friend code i'll add you right now!

Alright thanks! Let me add you :3

My in game name is Yakkov, so I will cya online soon.

Are they still available? If so, I would like a Sassy one. Nothing beats sassy purple blobs! I’ll put up a Jangmo-O named Yakkov. IGN Erick, UM.

Last edited:
Back