News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
Can't wait! Not sure what I want to pull but I think this set is going to be very enjoyable.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Lucario, of course.
How is that deck going to be a meta deck? It's a clunky combo that requires Stage 1 and Stage 2 with a minimum of two energy attachments and commuting your supporter for the turn to Cynthia to do good damage

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I really think people are going to be after the lucario or the heat ran the others are just meh.

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
I love how TPCi went out of their way to obscure the numbers of the cards. I have a feeling that these are not going to be Black Star Promos this time, but Alternate Art promos.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
I love how TPCi went out of their way to obscure the numbers of the cards. I have a feeling that these are not going to be Black Star Promos this time, but Alternate Art promos.
It doesn't matter they're released at the same time as the card they are an alternate art of

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
To be honest, I really like the art of the Lucario promo. It just looks so much more cleaner to me than other prerelease promos (maybe it's because it doesn't look too much like a cartoon or something, I don't know.)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
How is that deck going to be a meta deck? It's a clunky combo that requires Stage 1 and Stage 2 with a minimum of two energy attachments and commuting your supporter for the turn to Cynthia to do good damage
It's not clunky due to Lucario. The 2 attachments hurt, but you do have Garchomp (BKP) and the new Gible and Gabite with Acension

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer

Because I have already built it and it monkey stomps zoroark variants. With a 2/2 split of Garchomp from bkp and ulp it can one shot a zoroark with a strong energy, choice band AND accelerates energy, and one shot Lycanroc, and trades like a boss.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
MY BOI HEATRAN GETS THAT PRERELEASE PROMO LOVE, YEET!

Love Heatran sooooo much.