Finished Pokebeach's Favorite Pokemon Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hello everyone and welcome to Pokebeach's Favorite Pokemon Challenge!, where you vote and decide who the beach's favorite Pokemon is!

This game is very simple. You don't sign up, all you need to do is post up to 3 Pokemon names in the thread at the beginning of the game. After about a week, the first Voting Stage will start. Each Voting Stage, people can cast a vote privately for which Pokemon they want eliminated and which they want given immunity. Every voting stage will last 3 days. Eventually, one Pokemon will remain, and that Pokemon will be crowned the Official Unofficial Favorite Pokemon of Pokebeach!

Terminology~

Voting Stage - The stage in each round where you will vote by Private Messaging the host (Jade).

Immunity - When a Pokemon has immunity, it is safe for the next round of the game. A Pokemon can not be given immunity two rounds in a row. The Pokemon at the end of the round with the most immunity votes wins immunity. You may vote for up to three Pokemon to grant immunity each round, but you can not place all three votes on one.

Elimination - The Pokemon at the end of a round with the most votes to be eliminated will leave the game. Immunity trumps elimination, meaning that if one Pokemon has the most elimination votes and the most immunity votes, no 'mon is eliminated that round, and the Pokemon will still get immunity. You may vote for up to three Pokemon for elimination each round, but you can not place all three votes on one.

Returning faces - There may or may not be a time in the game where a Pokemon gets the chance to come back into the competition. More info will be revealed later...

Quick Example~

Immunity: Eevee 3, Umbreon 2, Jolteon 4, Glaceon 1.
Elimination: Umbreon 3, Vaporeon 1, Flareon 3, Eevee 1, Leafeon 5.
With the most votes for immunity, Jolteon wins this round and if safe next week!
With the most votes for elimination, Leafeon, I'm sorry, but you have been eliminated.

^ This is what an update should normally look like.

Rules~
1) No need to sign up, just post up to 3 Pokemon names in the choosing stage.
2) To vote for elimination, simply PM me ##ELIMINATE: POKEMON.
3) To vote for immunity, simply PM me ##IMMUNITY: POKEMON.
4) Once you have voted, you can't change your vote, so choose wisely!
5) Please don't argue with people or get defensive, "but this Pokemon is better than that one!", "This Pokemon deserves to win more than that one". This game is just for fun and there is no reason to fight.
6) Voting stages last 3 days. At the end of a voting stage I will tally the votes and announce the outcome.
7) Anyone can vote at any time in the game. If you didn't enter any Pokemon, but find the game later and want to vote, feel free!
8) The length of the game really depends on the amount of Pokemon "competing."
9) A Pokemon can only be added to the game once, so make sure when you are adding your Pokemon to the game.
10) Remember to follow the Forum Games General Rules, and most importantly, have fun!

Pokemon~
1) Umbreon
2) Tyranitar
3) Gengar
4) Luxray
5) Hydreigon
6) Flygon

7) Kingdra
8) Eevee
9) Oricorio Pom-Pom
10) Oricorio Sensu
11) Oricorio Baile

12) Gallade
13) Roserade
14) Trevenant
15) Mawile
16) Aegislash
17) Lilligant
18) Kartana
19) Serperior
20) Jolteon
21) Alolan Ninetales
22) Glaceon
23) Sceptiles
24) Malamar
25) Mega Absol
26) Altaria
27) Wingull Safe!
28) Spinda
29) Farfetch'd
30) Lucario
31) Gardevoir
32) Talonflame
33) Armaldo
34) Florges
35) Kangaskhan
36) Primarina

37) Darkrai
38) Blacephalon
39) Dawn-Wings Nacrozma

40) Shaymin
41) Leafeon
42) Sunkern
43) Ampharos

44) Weavile
45) Scizor
46) Lycanroc Dusk Form
47) Latios
48) Marshadow
49) Alolan Exeggutor
50) Seedot
51) Stakataka

52) Metagross
53) Porygon-Z
54) Salamence
55) Virizion
56) Espeon
57) Golisopod
58) Volcarona
59) Dialga
60) Ditto
61) Wobbuffet
62) Tentacruel

63) Lugia

That's about it, it's pretty straightforward. The Choosing stage will last exactly 5 days, or 120 hours from the time of this posts approval, Jan 11th at 11:00pm.

Last edited:
Wait, what happens if a Pokémon is listed more than once?
Sorry, I guess that was not specified. Oops.

Update to rules:
A Pokemon can only be added to the game once, so make sure when you are adding your Pokemon to the game.

@GrandPanacea Vrack already put in Umbreon, so you will have to choose a different Pokemon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Screw it

Oricorio Pom Pom
Oricorio Sensu
Oricorio Baile

Hopefully one of them gets turn into nuggets... or all three. I'm not picky.

Last edited:
1. Malamar
2. Absol (Is Mega considered different? If so, make it mega.)
3. Altaria

Last edited:
1. Wingull (I decided to only choose one of the Evo Line)
2. Spinda
3. Farfetch'd

I am bird person

Aight, in that case, thank you Vrack for covering Umbreon, and my list changes to

1. Luxray
2. Hydreigon
3. Armaldo (I love dat bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back