SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Honestly, I am finding these alternate-type reprints very interesting. As for Palkia, I can fairly easily see it in Archie's Blastoise decks, if people still play those. As for the Ultra Space, it could be a very interesting cad, depending on how people go about using it. As was said above, it lets you search out cards like Kartana and Nihilego without benching them, which allows you to use their abilities.

I will say, the TCG is going to get very interesting within the next couple of months...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Ultra Space - 5 Geodudes in Ultra Beast focused decks. No further explanations.
  • Water Palkia GX - Way better than the Dragon one, period. 4 Geodudes

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
Holy smokes. I almost think they won't do a Metal Dialga-GX cause that would almost be broken. The one thing that was holding the Dragon Dialga-GX was the fact that it was a Dragon type and nothing in Standard is weak to Dragon, so it's not actually getting any kills with Timeless GX. Now it actually would, and oh my gosh that's crazy.

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
Palkia GX must of in any competitive water deck with the exception of Greninja or Greninja Break decks. This card could be potentially broken for the recently revealed Wake card out of this set. Discard cards with Wake, get the water energy back with Aqua Patch after you search it with Wake

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
Wording on the Ultra Space card might be changed upon later release. It's a bit confusing for it does not specifically state, what type of Ultra Beast card. It just strait out says search your deck for an Ultra Beast and put it into your hand

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Wording on the Ultra Space card might be changed upon later release. It's a bit confusing for it does not specifically state, what type of Ultra Beast card. It just strait out says search your deck for an Ultra Beast and put it into your hand
Why would it specify a type of ultra beast?

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Why do people keep saying that Garde and Golisopod are getting reprints? That just doesn't make sense. A large amount of these reprints are for cards that are in the base sets... I expect Dialga, maybe Naganadel, maybe Stakataka and Blacephalon when they get revealed (and they will), but not other ones like Garde, Golisopod, or Even something like Buzzwole and Tapu Lele.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
As much as I'm beginning to find the alternative types a little irritating due to TPCi kinda vomiting more and more of them, they're bringing a nice spin to the game. I enjoy this. Palkia-GX is now playable thanks to the type switch.

The Stadium will definitely see play in UB-based decks. It's a free search with no drawback, what isn't to love?

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer

The Ultra Beast cards all have text on them specifying they are Ultra beasts. In the stadium text as well has 「 」, which are basically quotation marks, showing that its refering to a specific type of care as well. It is a little confusing as the text for the Ultra beast mark is not in bold text or an obvious symbol (like specific card types or EX/GX).

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
I just wonder if these alternates will be promos outside of japan or part of a set, since ultra prism will end up super big at this rate...

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
I could live with a Water Golisopod, but Psychic Gardevoir is a Strict no-no. What would a Psychic Gardevoir be weak to? Psychic. What other Gardevoirs are psychic? Oh, nothing special, just the one that makes all your psychic energy count as 2 instead of one. Not gonna happen, and if it does something will need to be banned right away.
water Golisopod would be a BIG problem, we have aqua patch and soon crasher wake, thoge I agree phycic gardie would be worse (anyone remember mewtwo wars)

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Hard counter to Dark decks for no reason. We need this for Gardevoir-GX, not dark. Will normally be a once per game attack, maybe twice. Really good for revenge killing however.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Buzzwole - 1 for 120 and it requires for the opponent to KO a GX to do it is good but complicated. At least a good non-GX attacker for Buzzwole decks. 3 Geodudes

bomboy2121

blaziken gx is meta
buzzwole decks did searched for non gx attcker for a 7 prize game and here is there awenser! more buzzwole!